For Akira: Jealousy (Zayn Imagine)

QOTD: When is your birthday? Mine is on 9th of July :)

————————————

"Tom!" You squeal as your best friend exits the airport doors. He lets go of his suitcases as you throw yourself into his arms. He was in Africa doing some social work for six months and now he is finally back. The two of you haven't gone this long without seeing each other so you are really excited to have him back.

"Kira! I missed you so much. And Zayn, hey! You would have loved this trip if you'd have come with me. I need to tell you all about it i even have pictures..." You slip into an easy conversation with Tom as you lead him to Zayn's car, with Zayn following behind quietly. When you and Tom get together other people usually never have a chance to speak in-between because the two of you talk nonstop.

Back at your house, you give Tom a tour and then leave Zayn and Tom to talk whilst you make dinner. You are just done pouring your famous homemade sauce onto the pasta when hands wrap around your waist from behind and lift you up. A scream escapes your mouth as you are spun around and placed back on the ground. Spinning around, you whack Tom on the chest and start tickling him. Hence the pillow fight starts. Your pasta forgotten, you grab a pillow from the couch and smack first Tom and then Zayn. They reciprocate by teaming up as Tom grabs your hands and Zayn tickles your stomach. After many pleas of mercy, they finally let you go.

"You guys are such pricks." You groan, clutching your stomach.

"Aww I'm sorry." Tom mocks and grabs you in a tight hug whilst you try to push him off. You haven't laughed so much in months, mainly because no one can make you laugh as much as Tom. After a couple more minutes taken to calm your heartbeat, you go back to your pasta, mix it and bring it to the table.

"Dinner's ready!" You call out to the boys. Tom is there in a split second but Zayn is nowhere to be seen so you ask Tom if he has seen Zayn but he hasn't. "I'll go find him." You say and make your way into the balcony first because that is Zayn's favourite part of the house. Sure enough, he is there, staring down at the spectacular view of the city.

"Hey." You call out softly. "Dinners ready."

"Yeah." He replies, but makes no attempt to move at all. Getting the feeling that something is wrong, you ask him if he is alright, to which he responds with a curt 'yes'.

"Zayn... What's wrong?" You ask, upset that he isn't talking to you.

"What's wrong? What's wrong is that ever since Tom came here you've barely looked at me and admit it you didn't even realise that I was gone." Zayn rants, looking extremely annoyed. You are speechless for a minute before you finally find your voice.

"I didn't know you felt that way... You know that I'm just really excited to meet him again after so long. I haven't talked to him in months and we were just catching up is all." You explain.

"Well you've never been so excited to see me." He replies bitterly.

"Zayn.. Oh my god are you jealous?" You cant help but giggle which makes him grunt in annoyance and move away from you, whilst still leaning against the railing. "Hey, theres no need for you to be jealous. Theres only one person I have romantic feelings for and thats you."

"And I've never told anyone this but I'm gay." Tom cuts in.

"What?!" You and Zayn spin around with wide eyes."

"Yeah heheh. I'm sorry I was snooping and I'm sorry that you thought I was trying to steal Kira or something. The reason I never told anyone was because I was still trying to come to terms with it myself. I was actually planning to tell you guys after dinner but I guess now is a good time." Tom explains sheepishly. You pull Tom into a hug whilst squealing 'I'm so happy for you'. After almost suffocating Tom to death you turn around to face Zayn.

"So..." You trail off. Rolling his eyes, Zayn breaks into a smile and takes your hand in his, before pressing a soft kiss on the back of it. With that solved, all of you enjoy the scrumptious pasta that you cooked and spend the rest of the night hearing Tom's tales of social work.

————————————————

HEY GUYS!

This imagine is dedicated to kira09296 for requesting this. I hope you like it!

I'm trying to reach 200 followers so please follow me if you like my work :)

Please Vote and Comment to let me know what you think.

Social Media:

Instagram / Twitter / ask.fm : MissChocolous

Stay Awesome Chocolates <3