For Akira - How Tall Are You Actually? (Zayn Imagine)

For Akira – How Tall Are You Actually? (Zayn Imagine) 

QOTD: Do you have any weird abilities? I can make my thumb touch my wrist and do this thing with my thumb where you can't feel the joint if that makes sense ahaha

-----------------------------

"Urgh these new heels are killing my feet!" You groan, wiggling one foot to ease the tension, and then the other. You only just bought these heels yesterday and you still haven't broken into them. To make matters worse, they are higher than the heels you normally wear because even with heels, you're still shorter than everyone else.

"Take them off then." Harry suggests. You are walking to a restaurant with all the boys and their girlfriends for dinner, as you do at least once every month because bonding is important. At least that's what Liam says anyways.

"What? No way, we're in public." You shake your head. Truth be told, you would love to take your heels off and you don't care what people you don't know think but you have never taken your shoes off around this group. You've only just started dating Zayn five months ago and you have made sure that he never sees you without heels as he is obviously quite tall at 5'8" as compared to your measly 5'. Yes, 5'.

"But we know you don't care what people think. You've made that pretty clear." Niall sings, challenging you with his playful blue eyes. The rest of the group adds their agreement, making you bite your lip in panic. You simply cannot show them how short you are because then everyone would make fun of you and that's the last thing you need to hear all night. As much as you want to say you're alright and keep walking, the shoes really hurt and you have to stop in your tracks because you can't walk in them any longer.

"Babe, just take them off. They do look really painful." Zayn joins in to encourage you take them off.

"Really Kira, we won't judge you." Danielle, Louis' girlfriend chimes with a comforting smile. As lucky as you feel to be amongst such amazing people, you brace for all the comments as you reluctantly kneel down to undo the clasp. Your fingers fumble around as you procrastinate but you really can't take much longer. You finally undo both the clasps, stand up straight, and step out of your shoes. The entire group gasps audibly. Sighing, you pick up your shoes, very aware of the fact that everybody is towering over you. Not being able to meet anyone's eyes, especially Zayn's, you mutter "Let's go." and start walking but no one follows. Sighing again, you turn around to see all of their shocked faces.

"Oh go on." You throw your hands up, wanting to get this over with.

"I don't really make jokes about people with little height, but when I do, I make them short." Harry says slowly, making the whole group erupt into laughter. You hold a straight face for a couple seconds but you can't help but find it funny too.

"Guys I'm not short, I'm just more down to earth than most people." You nod with an angelic smile and a hand to your chest. The group laughs even more as Harry gives you a hi-five. At this moment all of you seem to realise that you're blocking the path so you start walking again.

The whole night, everyone occasionally shares jokes that they come up with about your height and you actually don't mind as much as you thought you would because they aren't making fun of you, they're just having fun with you. At the end of the night when Zayn drops you off at your house, he holds your hands and looks into your eyes.

"Hey, you know, even though you're short, you're my short girl and you're cute as heck." He says so sincerely that it makes you laugh.

The next day, your doorbell rings so you open the door, seeing a brown box laying on your doormat. Picking it up in confusion, you take it inside, almost afraid of what's inside. You slowly open it and inside lay a gorgeous pair of flats with a note that says: For my beautiful, confident woman. Z.

-----------------------------

YOOO I'M BACK BITCHAS

All my assignments are finally over and my break is so close its not even funny. But before that I have a two week break before my very last test for this semester. It's like a sick joke because I'm so close to freedom yet so far.

Anyways enough about me, tell me one thing about you! It can be what you like, dislike, how you feel, something you're passionate about ANYTHING :)

Thank you to kira09296 for requesting this imagine, I hope you like it :) My writings a bit rusty atm I need to get back into it haha.

Social Media

Insta : _vidhis

Twitter: _VidhiS

Ask.fm: Vidhi_S

Tumblr: Vidhi-S

Pinterest: VidhiSing

STAY AWESOME <3

ps: This seems so much longer on word *cri*

pps: Idk how I feel about still writing Zayn Imagines... What do you think?

ppps: Fetus Zayn is everything wtf