He asks you out (zayn malik imagine)

He asks you out Zayn imagine

You quickly place all your books back in your locker. You are very excited as you are going out with your friends and you don't want to be late. You slam your locker and turn around to come face to face with...... Zayn Malik?!

You've had a crush on him since the first time you saw him but kept it a secret because he was the cool funny guy which girls ran after while you were the unpopular, quiet and shy girl who no boy even looked towards which is why you always thought you never had a chance with him.

"Uhh y-yes?" You manage to stutter. He realizes his effect on you and chuckles while you blush furiously.

Suddenly he is serious again and looks kind of... Nervous?

"Would you.... Um..... I mean... Uhh..... Will you go out with me?" He asks quickly. You mouth forms an O shape. Zayn Malik is asking you out. You nod, unable so say anything. His face is filled with joy as he says

"Thanks!" And he turns away. You release a breath you didn't know you had been holding.

The next second, he is in front of you again. You gasp, shocked. He quickly leans in and kisses you. You are shocked at first but his kiss is so good that you can't help but kiss him back, both your lips moving in sync. He pulls away and says,

"I'll pick you up tonight at 7. Dress casual!" And he walks away as if nothing had happened.

You stand there dumbfounded, wondering what happened. Because of all this, you are late for meeting with your friends and when they ask you why, you tell them and being the friends they are, they go to your house early and help you dress. They even give you tips to seduce him and you shush them in horror!

--------------------------

Please request imagines or preferences.

VOTE FAN COMMENT

~BeingAwesome99~