He sees you without makeup preference

Harry:

He decides to surprise you by coming to your house early in the morning and making you breakfast. You loved it but there was one problem. He saw you without your makeup! You tried to hide your face but he stopped you and told you that you were even more beautiful without makeup and you shouldn't wear it anymore

Louis:

He decides to prank you and throws you into the pool. You are terrified when your non-waterproof makeup smears and he sees you without it after you wash it off. He threatens to throw away all your makeup if you don't stop applying it. At least when you are with him.

Zayn:

Zayn is already asleep so you feel that it's okay to go and wash your makeup off. You finish wiping your face and place the towel aside when you see that Zayn is awake and staring at you. You immediately cover your face. He comes beside you and moves your hands of your face. He lifts up your chin and tells you that you are beautiful no matter what.

Liam:

He leaves your house and you wash your makeup off. As soon as you go back into the living room, your door opens and Liam comes in saying that he forgot his phone at your place. He stops when he sees you. You look down embarrassed, thinking that he wouldn't like you without makeup but are surprised when he "commands" you to never wear makeup again.

Niall:

You have run out of makeup and your boyfriend Niall is coming to pick you up so that you can spend the day together. You are terrified and just as you are about to go out and buy makeup, the door opens and Niall walks in.

"Nooo don't see me!" You exclaim. He just comes up to you and lifts your chin and tells you that you are beautiful and that you are going out with him without makeup.

--------

Hope you liked that.

Thanks for 54 votes :)

Thanks for 1930+ reads too. Just a bit more to 2000!

Please request imagines or prefs.

VOTE FAN COMMENT and add the book to your library :)

~BeingAwesome99~