For Iulissa - Punk + Nerd (Perd? / Nunk?) (Harry Imagine)

QOTD: Do you like sports? If so, which ones? I'm not a very sporty person, more into the arts but I really like floorball and swimming (if thats considered a sport) :)

—————————————

From your reading spot under the tree, you inconspicuously stare at your crush of five years, Harry Styles. In fact, Harry is the only guy you've ever liked but you know that you don't have a chance with him because he is punk and popular whilst you are the biggest nerd that has ever existed. With his multiple piercings, sharp features and intense green eyes, he attracted girls like a moths to a flame.

Sighing dejectedly, you gather your books and get up before making your way to your next class. As you are about to enter the class, you almost bang into someone but luckily both of you see each other in time and move backwards.

"I'm so sorry!" You squeak because you are not used to being seen by anyone. Your face burns red hot when you realise that it is Harry that you almost bumped into. With wide eyes, you push your glasses up and hug yourself timidly.

"Hey its okay. I'm sorry too." His smooth, velvety voice reaches your ears before you watch his feet move as he enters the class. You stand in the same spot for a few minutes, getting knocked into by people who don't care because you cannot believe that Harry has just spoken to you. Harry, the most popular and good looking guy in school, the guy you have been obsessing over for years, the guy you feared might be a jerk like the rest of the guys that make fun of you, is actually... nice.

You jump when the final bell rings and quickly scurry into class only to realise your mistake. Since you weren't early this time, the only space left is a seat at the very back, unlike the seat you always take in front of the teachers table. And sure enough, it is the seat next to Harry. You consider, for the first time in history, to run out of class and skip school for the rest of the day but luck doesn't seem to be on your side because the teacher notices you and smiles before pointing to the seat beside Harry.

With an audible gulp, you slowly and shakily make your way up to the seat. Your mind is in chaos by the time you finally plop your butt down on the wooden bench. Immediately, in habit, you take out all of your notebooks, textbooks and your coloured pens before strategically taking notes as you always do. When the teacher gives the class an assignment, you finish it in 10 minutes, earlier than everyone else as usual. You have another 10 minutes of class left with nothing to do so you look around the class and notice how different it feels to be sitting at the back of the class.

Without thinking, you turn to your right and freeze when you come face to face with Harry. You cant seem to control your face muscles so you stare straight into Harry's mesmerising eyes for what feels like an eternity.

"Hi I'm Harry." He smiles, dimples and all which breaks you out of your trance. Your mouth opens and closes like a goldfish because you are at a loss for words. "And you are?" Harry prompts, looking slightly confused but amused at the same time.

"I-I'm um..." You stutter before shutting your eyes tight, shaking your head and breathing deeply. Opening your eyes again, you look straight at Harry and say, "I'm Iulissa." You cant help but feel extremely proud of yourself. You talked to Harry!

"Its great to meet you. I was actually wondering if you could do me a favour." He says. 'There it comes' you think. Maybe he isn't so different from the other guys after all. Taking your silence as consent, Harry continues. " I was hoping that you could tutor me. You know because you're topping all the classes and I really need some help in some of them." Your eyes widen in surprise. You were wrong. He isn't like the other guys.

"O-of course! Sure. Um when and where and what subjects?" You blurt out at the speed of light. With an attempt to hide his amusement, Harry tells you what times are good with him and asks you if you are okay with them. Of course, you say yes.

Over the weeks as you tutor Harry, you realise that he isn't so intimidating after all and you start opening up to him. The two of you start spending more time together and you learn a lot about him. One thing you never knew about him was that he loves singing. You have never felt so alive in your life because Harry makes you experience things you have never thought are possible. Some of them are a bit risky but who really cares as long as you don't get caught. Time passes quickly when you're having fun and before you know it, finals have passed and it is time for results. Opening your result slip, you see all 'A's and smile in satisfaction to yourself. Even after not spending all your time studying, you are still able to do well because your main priority is doing well.

"Iulissa!" You hear Harry call only seconds before you are pulled into a tight hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Harry shouts excitedly before letting you go. "I got all 'A's and 'B's!" He informs you. "Its all because of you and your amazing tutoring." Your face lights up as you laugh at Harry's antics but you are extremely happy for him.

"I'm so proud of you! Its not all me you put in so much effort." You say modestly and it's true. Anybody could tell that Harry cut down on partying and doing too much crazy crap and spent more time studying. He confided that it was because he realised how much he wanted to make his parents proud.

"I have one thing to ask you though." He says, smiling mysteriously.

"Anything." You smile back.

"I really like you so I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend? He asks nervously, scratching his head. Your heart stops as happiness fills you from head to toe. You never thought that this day would come.

"Yes!" You squeal and throw your arms around Harry whilst his circle your waist.

Sometimes daydreams do come true, I guess.

——————————————

This imagine is dedicated to iulissaStyles. I'M SO INCREDIBLY SORRY I FORGOT TO WRITE THIS FOR LIKE A YEAR PLEASE FORGIVE ME *cri* I really hope you liked it

Please Vote, Follow and Comment to let me know what you think of my imagines :)

Social Media:

Instagram / Twitter / ask.fm : MissChocolous

Stay Awesome Chocolates <3