For Katie and Sarah: Pregnancy, Jealousy and Dating?

QOTD: What is your favorite TV show?

------------------------------

You sit at the edge of the toilet, nervously anticipating the results of the pregnancy test. You are sure you had used protection with Harry but this morning, you suddenly vomited. You also remember that you had missed your period but you had just brushed it off because you thought that it was late. However, now you are scared so just to be sure, you buy a couple of pregnancy tests to confirm your suspicions.

They are all positive.

Your hands start shaking as all the worst-case scenarios play in your head like a movie. What if he doesn't want the baby? He's in the world's biggest boyband, he doesn't have time to raise a baby!

Unwanted tears roll down your face but you take a deep, shaky breath and wipe them away. You decide that you have to tell Harry because it is after all his baby too. Scanning the toilet, you find your phone and dial in Harry's number that you know by heart.

"Hello?" his raspy voice fills your ear. It seems as if he has just woken up.

"Hi..." you trail off as you try to regain the courage you had mustered up just a minute before.

"Is everything okay?" He asks, seeming more awake now.

"Yeah I just... Okay... I'm pregnant." You blurt out. There is silence on the other end. "Harry?" Your voice quavers as another tear escapes your eyes. You wipe it away furiously. He doesn't want it.

"I'm coming over now. Be there in 10." Is all Harry says before hanging up, leaving you surrounded by silence. Well at least he isn't abandoning me yet. You think as you try to be optimistic.

After what seems like ages, your doorbell finally rings and you all but sprint to the door to open it. Without a word, Harry pulls you into an embrace and buries his face in your neck.

"Oh my god... We're going to be parents!" He exclaims with a wide smile as he pulls back. Relief, shock and thousands of other emotions run through you as you realise that he's not going to leave you.

When you smile at him through the tears pooling in your eyes again, he picks you up and spins you around before putting you back down and kissing you gently. Wiping your tears away he hugs you again.

"I just can't believe it. When you called me I was so shocked and I had to come over myself." He says.

"I know, I was too. I was so scared you wouldn't want the baby." You confess.

"Are you crazy? That's our baby in there." He pokes your stomach lightly. "There's no way I wouldn't want it. I'm so excited!" He says causing you to laugh giddily.

***

Later that day, the two of you head over to the studio because the boys need to touch up on some songs and you decide that you should let the boys know. The both of you have already told your parents and other close friends so the rest of the boys are the only ones that do not know yet.

"Guys, we have something to tell you." Harry speaks up first. You squeeze his hand nervously before he speaks again. "Katie is pregnant. We're going to be parents." He says. Niall, Liam and Louis look shocked for a second before they grin widely. Liam and Niall come over to give Harry and you a hug. They pat Harry on the back, congratulating the two of you when you notice that Louis is gone.

"Hey where is Louis?" You ask looking around.

"Hold on I'll check." Niall says and runs out of the studio. A couple minutes later he comes back looking confused.

"I saw him running off towards his car and when I told him to stop he just screamed me to come back. Before I could reach him he jumped into his car and left." Niall explains. "I don't know what's wrong with him."

"I think I know." Liam says quietly. All of you turn your attention to him immediately as you wait for him to explain.

"Louis really likes you Katie. He's been so jealous of your relationship with Harry all along but he never said anything because he thought that he still had a chance but now that you're pregnant, there's no way he has a chance."

You are rendered speechless because you never realised that Louis liked you. Your guess is that you've been so into Harry that you didn't see anything else.

"Well, shit." You finally speak and you feel really guilty even though it's not your fault.

***

Over the next few weeks you try to talk to Louis but he does everything in his power to ignore and avoid you. You are so exasperated that you decide you need some coffee so you decide to go to Starbucks since it is just nearby. You would go with your sister but she says she is out with a friend.

When you reach Starbucks you get your usual order and are about to find a seat when you see Louis sitting at a table with a girl. You know that you shouldn't interrupt them but you need to talk to Louis so you walk over to them and you are about to address Louis when you see who is sitting across him.

"Sarah? What are you doing with...Louis..." You trail off, confused.

"Katie! I was heading back home when I bumped into Louis and you know we met last time at their concert? So he asked me to coffee and here we are. Wanna join us?" Sarah asks happily. She's always liked Louis the best from the band.

"Of course." You say nervously and take a seat inbetween them. "Louis I just want to say I'm sorry. I didn't know..." You trail off looking awkwardly from Louis to Sarah.

"It's okay. I was a real jerk just walking out like that. I'm genuinely happy for you and Harry. I realised that what I felt for you was just a little crush and I'm almost over it now so don't worry." He says. Breathing out a sigh of relief you squeeze his hand and then get up.

"Well now that that's settled, I'm gonna leave you two to talk because I have to meet Harry in 20 minutes. Have fun! Not too much though." You wink and laugh.

"Katie!" Sarah exclaims while shaking her head.

***

Later that day, Harry and you walk along the beach and you are about to complain about how tired you are and that you want to sit when you see a small portion of the beach all set up. There's a shaded barbecue area which is adorned with lights and has a mat in the centre with a picnic laid out.

"Harry, what is this?" You ask when he stops right in front of it. Pulling you into the set up, Harry kneels down on one knee.

"Katie, over the past three years, as I've gotten to know you better, I've fallen more and more in love with you. You're not perfect and neither am I, but I feel that you are the only one that can handle me. Now we also have our little guy/girl on the way and I suck at speeches like this so I'm just going to go straight to the point. I love you very very much and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. So, will you please marry me?" He asks nervously.

"Yes!" You squeal as he slips the beautiful diamond ring onto your finger and kisses you passionately.

Finally, you feel like everything is going to be okay. You finally feel complete.

------------------------------

YOOHOO PEEPS

So this is very long and I'm not fully satisfied but this is all that my creative juices are allowing me right now so I hope that you guys like it.

This is dedicated to KatieDarcyStyles. Thank you for requesting!

I'm catching up with my list of requests and all the ones that I've accepted should be done soon.

Please VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT if you like it and STAY AWESOME CHOCOLATES <3