Not an update :(

Hey guys!

So once again I have been gone for way too long and all I can genuinely say is I'm sorry - but there's really nothing I can do about it.

I know there are still some people waiting for me to write their imagines but I have been so incredibly busy with school that I haven't had the chance to sit down and write properly and I don't want to whip something up just for the heck of it. I want my imagines for you guys to be good. As good as I can make them at least.

Just in the next two weeks I have two projects+presentations and two assignments due. Four very time consuming things.

You guys have always been so supportive despite my terrible upload schedules and for that I am so, so thankful. I hope y'all understand.

My next holidays are in just over a month and I promise I will write so much more then! I will even write in advance if I have to so that I have something to post for you guys when I'm busy.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and even though this is not an update, QOTD: what is one book you are currently reading and what is it about? (Can be on and off wattpad) I'm currently reading Let the Storm Break which is the second book in the Sky Fall series by Shannon Messenger and I AM OBSESSED :)

Social media :

Twitter: @_VidhiS

Instagram: @_vidhis

Ask.fm: @Vidhi_S

Pinterest: @VidhiSing

Tumblr: @vidhi-s

STAY AWESOME :)