You tell him you're pregnant preference

Harry:

You go back into the toilet to check the results of the pregnancy test and you see it's positive. You step out nervously, wondering how your boyfriend of four years will take this news.

"What is the result?" He asks you as soon as you're outside.

"P-positive" you stammer.

"Really! Oh my gosh! That's great news!" He runs to you and hugs you. You are shocked at first and hug him back as a tear escapes your eye.

"Y/N? Why are you crying?" He asks concerned.

"'Cos I thought you wouldn't be happy and would leave me." You told him.

"Y/N, I love you and our baby. I would never leave either of you. I'm gonna be a dad!!!" He screams and tells the rest of the lads the wonderful news.

Louis:

You have just found out that you are pregnant but you are afraid to tell louis that. You are afraid that he will leave you if he finds out. You sit on the bed, holding the pregnancy test and crying. Just then, louis barges into the room.

"SUPERMAAAAAAN!" He screams but as soon as he sees you crying, he rushes to your side and hugs you. He wipes your tears.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks. You hand him the pregnancy test. He stares at it for a while.

"What's thi- a pregnancy test?! Y/N, does this mean to are...." He leaves the sentence hanging. You nod as more tears fall down your cheeks.

"Omg this is great! Why are you crying then?!" He asks. You look up at him shocked.

"Y-you mean your not angry and you won't leave me?" You ask.

"Of course not! Why would I? I love you a lot and I would never leave you for anything. Especially not when I'm gonna be a dad! We're gonna have a SUPERBABY!!!" He screams happily and kisses you passionately for this lovely present.

Liam:

You and Liam have been trying to conceive for a while now but it never happens. This morning though, you have been vomiting your heart out and you are hoping that you're finally having a baby but to make sure, you get a pregnancy test.

You go back into the toilet to check the result and its positive! You run outside and hug Liam. He understands that the test was positive and hugs you back.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He whispers, as tears of happiness stream down his face. He kisses you lightly and decides to keep a party a few days later to celebrate.

Zayn:

You and Zayn had a memorable night before he left for his tour. The next day, you are vomiting constantly and you get worried.

You call your best friend and she suggests you take a pregnancy test. It turns out you are pregnant. You feel that it would be best to tell Zayn as he would find out anyways. You are sure he would support you.

You Skype him and luckily, he is online and picks up.

"Hey baby! Vas happenin'" he says in that adorable accent that you love so much.

"Zayn, I need to tell you something," You say, preparing yourself. "I'm pregnant."

"What?! Omg baby that's great! I'm coming back right now! I can't wait to see you and our baby! Guys! I'm gonna be a dad!" He tells the boys as they congratulate the two of you and smack his back.

You giggle and feel lucky to have a boyfriend like Zayn who is so loyal.

Niall:

You have just found out that you are pregnant and you know you have to tell your boyfriend Niall.

He is watching tv outside so you walk out slowly, readying yourself to tell him this, hoping he will support you.

When you reach out, you sit beside him on the couch and take his hand.

"Niall, I need to tell you something." You say nervously.

"Yes princess? Don't be nervous, you know you you can tell me anything." He says to calm your nerves.

"Yea. Urm. I'm pregnant." You say looking down.

"Ohmygod! Are you serious?! YEAH BUDDY! We shall become the queen and king and we shall have our little prince! Or princess!" He yells.

You laugh at his reaction and hug him and kiss him happily.

---------------------------------

VOTE FAN COMMENT and add the book to your library. :)

~BeingAwesome99~