For Maria: He comforts you after a nightmare

QOTD: what is the worst nightmare you have ever had if you don't mind telling me? I used to have a lot of weird nightmares when I was around 4/5 years old but luckily not anymore. :) in one of them, I was being chased by wild animals and I fell down and they caught me. For some reason no voice came out when I was screaming so my family didn't notice and they got away and I woke up screaming.

---------------------------------

"No!" You scream as the wolfs run after you. The branches are scratching at you arms and legs as you run frantically. You have a necklace in your hand and know that you cannot let the wolves get it.

"Ah!" You gasp when you see that the wolves are very close behind you. You trip over a branch and fall to the damp ground. You know that if you try to run again, the wolves will catch you so you crawl behind a huge tree and hope that the wolves don't find you. They run past the tree so you relax and try to escape by going back the way you came from when a wolf jumps at you and bites you-

"AH!" You sit up in bed and wipe the beads of sweat off your forehead.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Harry, who is right beside you, asks. You don't say anything but break into soft sobs. Harry pulls you to him and strokes your head.

"It's okay baby. You're fine. It was just a dream. I'm here for you." He mutters into your ear. About five minutes later, you calm down and reluctantly pull away from Harry.

"Thank you." You sniff and wipe your nose with a tissue that Harry gives to you.

"It's okay. I'm always here for you." He says with a smile. You smile back weakly and settle down into your bed again. This time you hold onto Harry's hand as you fall asleep and luckily, you don't have anymore nightmares.

---------------------------------

Heylo! :)

Hope you guys liked this and please request more imagines. I know this is short but I really didn't know how to make it longer so I'm sorry about that.

This is dedicated to Styles720 for requesting this. Thank you for requesting :)

Also, please check out my story called "The Flame". It's about angels and demons and powerful magic and it also has romance so I'm sure you guys will like it :)

You can also ask me any questions you want on my Ask.fm which is heyitsvid :)

PEAZ
🎾