For Kalista: He comes back from tour (Harry imagine)

QOTD: have you listened to Little Mix's new album? I love it :D

NOT PROOFREAD. YET

--------------------------------

You hop from one foot to another impatiently as you wait for Harry to come out from the airport. It is 6:30 am and he is finally coming back home from tour and you are really excited to be with him again. You missed him terribly while he was away and even though you went to some of the concerts, you missed hanging out with him and just having him there with you, kissing and cuddling with you. You tiptoe in an attempt to see him in the crowd but you don't see him.

"Kalista!" You here Harry's voice calling you. Your head snaps towards him and you run towards him to give him a bone crashing hug. He lifts you up from the ground for a few seconds before putting you back down. You pull away and look into his eyes before giving him a passionate kiss. After you pull away, you help him pull a bag to your car and go home. While he is freshening up, you make a lovely breakfast of an omelette and toast for him with a glass of orange juice. He smiled appreciatively at the food when he comes out and thanks you. Once he is done, he suggests going out.

"But aren't you tired?" You ask him as you go over to him and sit down on his lap.

"Nope. In fact I'm quite awake and full of energy right now and I really want to go out. It's okay if you don't want to though." He says while placing his arms around you.

"Oh, I'm okay with it then." You say. "Where are we going?" You ask but he just smiles at you and pats your thigh to make you get up before he gets up and grabs his beanie.

"Harry?" You question in confusion. Taking your hand, he leads you to his car and opens the door for you, bowing down a little. You stare at him for a second, roll your eyes and get in. Once he is driving, you speak again.

"You aren't going to tell me where we are going are you?" You ask. He nods childishly while giving you a lopsided smile which you missed terribly. After about half an hour of driving, you reach a field with many cars parked in it and a whole lot of trees all around.

"What is this?" You wonder out loud but Harry just smiled at you again and takes your hand.

"Come on." He says and leads you through the trees, being careful that no branches hit you. You love how he takes note of all these little things. After about five minutes of walking, he stops and signals ahead.

"Oh my god! I haven't been to a carnival since so long!" You exclaim and turn to Harry to give him a brief hug.

"Shall we?" He asks, taking your hand again. You nod excitedly and pull him to the ticket counter. Soon, you are in the carnival and looking at all the different games and rides. You run to a game where you have to shoot down a stack of cans using only three balls to win a stuffed animal.

"I'll go first." Harry says confidently and pays the man a dollar at the stall. He shoots the first ball but misses. He smiles at you and throws the second but misses again. You giggle but he concentrates and aims the last ball. He shoots again but missed again. You burst out laughing while he pouts at you. You give the stall owner another dollar and take the three balls he gives you. You miss the first two balls but are determined to show Harry that you can do it. You aim the ball, breathe out and shoot. You win!

"Yes!" You cheer and clap your hands. Harry grunts and turns away.

"Congratulations miss!" The man says. "What you do you want?" You look at all the toys he has and a teddy bear holding a heart with "I love you" written on it catches your eye.

"That one." You point to the teddy and grin when he gives it to you. You go to Harry who is still sulking and hold out the teddy for him.

"I love you." You say with a huge smile. He looks at the teddy, up at you and then back to the teddy before grinning and taking the teddy from you.

"I love you too." He replies, all smiles. The two of you spend the whole day going to rides, playing games and eating cotton candy. You also take photos with some fans that spot you and take selfies to post online. When it is about 7 pm, you decide to go back home. You are too full from all the junk food you are at the carnival so you decide to skip dinner and just go home and cuddle while watching a movie. Before the movie starts, you turn to Harry.

"I really enjoyed myself today. I love it when we have these days to ourselves with no interruptions and I hate it when you go away for so long." You say as you lean into Harry's hold.

"I enjoy these days too and no matter how far I am from you when I go on tour, my heart is always with you." He replies sweetly. He pecks your lips briefly and turns to watch the movie that has just started.

-------------------------------

Hope you liked that :)

Please request imagines buy telling me your name, which boy and what happens :)

This is dedicated to NiceKitty2203 for requesting again so thank you so much :)

Please take some time to read my new story, The Flame. It would mean a lot to me so please five it a chance and leave your feedback to tell me where I can improve and what I write is already good. Thank you :)

I LOVE DIANA <3 it's perfect and I really can't wait for the rest if the songs to come out and I also LOVE Little Mix's new album. Especially Little Me, These Four Walls, Boy, About The Boy and Mr Lover Boy :D <3

PEAZ BABEZ
🎾

I don't know ._.