There's a bug preference

Liam:

You are watching tv in your room when Liam walks in and sits next to you. He takes your hand and makes sure you are paying attention to him.

"Y/N, you know that I love you right? You love me too right? You're not scared of bugs right?" He asks and you nod every time, confused. Then it hits you. You roll your eyes and get up.

"Where is it?" You ask.

"Yay!" He cheers. "It's in the kitchen." He tells you. You grab a newspaper and go into the kitchen. You are back within a minute.

"Killed it." You state and go back to watching tv.

"Love you babe." Liam says and watches tv with you.

Zayn:

You are just lying on your bed beside Zayn but you can't sleep. Then, you hear a weird noise. You switch on the lamp beside you and look around to see what was making the noise. Then you see it.

"Zayn!" You shout, causing him to jerk awake.

"What happened?! What is it?" He asks and puts his hands in a cross for defense. You point to the floor.

"There's a b-bug. Kill it Zayn." You tell him.

"That's it? You woke me up for that?" He asks you with a "are you serious" look. You pout and he rolls his eyes.

"Fine fine." He says and gets up. He kills it and throws it out and gets back into bed. You turn off the lamp and lie down. After a while, you hear the noise again.

"Zayn!" You whisper-shout this time.

"Not this time."

Harry:

You are in the kitchen with Harry and he is making mac and cheese for your dinner while you are just watching him.

"And then you put the che-AAAHHH!" He screams in the middle of his explanation.

"What happened?" You ask, alarmed.

"A bug!" He screams and runs to you. He hugs you tight and stares at the bug.

"Harry?" You ask.

"Yeah?"

"Be a man and kill it. Now." You order. He tries to give you a puppy face but you turn away before it can get to you. He huffs and grabs a tissue.

He walks cautiously to the bug and in a second, he kills it with the tissue. He throws it away and walks back to you.

"See I'm so brave." He says proudly.

"Yeah sure. You're so brave that to came running to me when you first saw it." You say with heavy sarcasm and he pouts.

"Humph!"

Louis:

You and Louis are in Starbucks and you have just settled down in a cosy chair with Louis beside you when something catches your eye.

"Louis!" You whisper-shout and hide your face in his chest.

"What happened love?" Louis asks.

"There's a bug beside me!" You exclaim. You can feel Louis' chest vibrate as he chuckles. He moves your head and gets up. Soon, he is back with a tissue and he captures the bug in it. He finds a bin and throws it away.

"Okay?" He asks.

"Now that my superman is here, yes." You say and smile but then stop. "Nah that's too cheesy."

Niall:

A bug has been annoying you and Niall for a long time but it is too fast for you and you aren't able to kill it. You drop onto the couch, exhausted.

"Silly bug!" You complain and Niall drops down beside you.

"I don't care what happens. I'm killing this thing." He says determined. He grabs a new newspaper because the old one is crumpled badly and slowly creeps towards the bug. He gets as close as he can but just as he is about to hit it, it flys and smacks right into his face!

"AHHH!" He screams and runs back to you as you burst into hysterics. The bug flies out and you manage to close the window while laughing. You drop to the floor and clutch your stomach because you are laughing so hard.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" You laugh and a tear slips out of your eye.

"Not funny!" Niall whines.

"You w-wouldn't s-say that if you s-saw your r-reaction!" You say between laughs and leave Niall sulking on the couch.

---------

How was that?

So I decided I won't stick to an updating schedule for this because I can't stuck to a schedule so I will just update whenever I can. I KNOW IM THE MOST INDECISIVE PERSON I KNOW. Live with it. :

Anywhale, VOTE FAN COMMENT and add the book to your library because I know you love me :) HA no you don't.

Thank you lovely people for 13000 reads! It really means a lot :)

PEAZ🎾

Ps:OH MY GOD THE BEST SONG EVER MUSIC VIDEO! I can't... It's just so awesome! I've been fangirling since I saw it and just... Oh my god!