For Gabrielle: Half a Heart - Louis Imagine

QOTD: Have you ever broken a bone? I've broken my left wrist and right ankle - two different times. What can I say, I'm a klutz haha

Enjoy! :)

Ps: help me kill those typos

------------------------------

"Here let me help you." Louis smiles as he bends down to tie the laces on your ice skates that you are struggling with. You smile back enthusiastically.

"I'm so excited!" You exclaim just as he is finishing up. This is the first time you are going ice skating whereas Louis has gone multiple times before. Taking his hand that he holds out for you, you stand up and take a few seconds to steady yourself on the thin blades of the skates. Gripping Louis' hand tightly, you attempt to walk towards the entrance of the ice skating rink. It's fairly easy to walk on the carpet but you are a little scared to get on the ice because it is obviously really slippery.

"Don't be scared love, I'm here to catch you if you fall." Louis says with a cheesy wink. Rolling your eyes you reply,

"I'm holding you to that." Laughing, Louis helps you into the skating rink. Slowly and patiently, he teaches you how to move on the skating rink without slipping. You hold one of his gloved hands with your own for extra balance and with your other hand, you cling onto the sides of the rink. After a while you seem to be getting the hang of it so Louis lets go of your hand.

You stop in your tracks.

"Louis!" You whine feeling scared all over again. "I'm going to fall."

"You're not, Gabrielle come on. You've been doing so well and I'm just here aren't I?" He assures you. Feeling more than a bit unconvinced you pull on your big girl socks and let go of the railings. Slowly but surely you start skating around the edge of the rink and with every swipe of your foot it gets a bit easier.

"Oh my gosh! I'm doing it - I'm skating!" You squeal happily.

"Haha you ar - be careful!" Louis suddenly exclaims but it's too late. You crash into someone skating in the opposite direction from you and fall to the ground with a loud splat.

"Ughhh." You groan as you try to get but your hand hurts too much so you lean onto Louis for support as he picks you up.

"I'm sorry." You quickly say to the person you crashed into.

"I'm sorry too, I wasn't looking." The person replies sheepishly before standing up and skating away swiftly. You realise that your clothes are all wet from the melted ice as Louis pulls you out of the rink and helps you to sit on a bench. He quickly takes off your skates and puts an arm around you.

"Are you okay? Try to move everything just to check" he says worriedly. You start by moving your legs, they feel fine. Your butt is a bit sore but that will be fine in a couple days. Then you move your arms but a sharp sting shoots up your right arm causing you to yelp and hiss out in pain. Louis quickly and gently holds your arm and makes you move it a little bit but when you can't without it hurting a lot, he stops.

"Gabrielle..." He starts grimly.

"Yesss?" You drag out in anticipation.

"I think - I'm not sure - but I think you might have broken your arm. And we should go to the doctor." He states, looking anywhere but your eyes.

"What happened to I'll catch you if you fall." You mutter but stand up anyways. Soon enough, the two of you reach the hospital and after about half an hour of waiting, you finally get called in. You glare at Louis while explaining what happened and the doctor runs you through some X rays before declaring that your right wrist is indeed, broken. Despite having expected that you still sigh, feeling upset.

Technically it is your fault that you didn't pay attention and now you have gone and broken your dominant hand - meaning you cannot do much work for about a month. The doctor sets your bone right - which hurts even more than when you broke it, causing a couple stray tears to escape your eyes but Louis wipes those away. The doctor then wraps up your arm in a blue cast because that is the only colour left. He then dismisses you so you walk out with Louis trailing half a step behind you.

You slump down on a blue plastic seat and look at Louis who is sheepishly staring at you.

"What." You snap.

"Listen, I would have caught you but I was a bit too far away and it all happened so quickly..." He sighs. " I'm sorry." He says and looks down. You sigh too.

"It's okay. It was my fault, I should have been more careful." You admit. The two of you sit there in silence until Louis suddenly starts singing.

"Being here without you, is like I'm waking up to...

Only half a blue sky, kinda there but not quite...

I'm running around with just one shoe, I'm half a heart without you...

I'm half a man at best, with half an arrow in my chest...

I miss everything we do...

I'm half a heart without you."

You roll your eyes but can't help smiling at his incredibly cheesy but romantic antics.

"I'm sorry babe. I love you." He says genuinely with his adorable puppy dog face that he knows you can't resist. You huff.

"Fine you're forgiven." You say with a grin rolling around on your lips. His face lights up immediately as he leans in quickly to give you a peck before jumping up.

"Let's go. I gotta make this up to you." He says as if he has just thought of the best idea in the world.

"Where are we going?" You ask curiously as you stand up too, cradling your wrapped up arm that suddenly seems too heavy to lift up.

"Surprise." Is all he says with a mysterious smile before walking off, leaving you to hurry behind.

------------------------------

WOOHOO

Not the one in Sims get your minds out of the gutter

JUST KIDDING

Anyways I'm catching up with my imagines!! I have like 3 more on my list after this so feel free to start requesting again if you want :) for the millionth time, thank you to everyone for being so patient with me.

This imagine is dedicated to letskilltxnight for requesting this. I hope you liked it and thanks for requesting!

Please VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT for more imagines and other stories too :)

Instagram / Twitter / Askfm : MissChocolous

Snapchat: thevidhi (don't ask I suck at names)

STAY AWESOME CHOCOLATES <3