For Courtney: Bulimic (Niall Imagine)

QOTD: Do you watch youtube? If so, who's your favourite youtuber? Mine's iisuperwomanii aka Lilly Singh <3

I understand that Bulimia is not a joke and it is a sensitive topic. I'm not trying to make fun of it or make it seem better in any way than it is. I also DON'T agree with the character's point of view in the imagine but I am trying to make it more realistic, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS. If you are easily triggered, please read at your own risk.

Point out any mistakes thanks <3

----------------------------

As quietly as humanely possible, you shut the door to your room and run out into the kitchen before Niall wakes up. you have been pretty good recently in the sense that you've managed to reduce your binge and purge "sessions" but tonight is a little different. You laid in bed for the past 4 hours, unable to sleep because you couldn't stop thinking about how fat you have become lately. Everyone online is saying it too so it must be true, right? Opening the snack cupboard, you reach into the back to find your personal stash of food and don't even think twice before tearing the packets open and stuffing the food into your mouth.

The flavours burst in your mouth, instantly spreading relief throughout your body. You moan softly at how amazing everything tastes but don't feel guilty about consuming so many calories because you'll vomit it out anyways so it will be fine. Once you have eaten so much that you can barely move, you drag myself to the toilet. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you inspect your chubby cheeks hatefully before sticking two fingers far down the back of your throat until you can feel the vomit rising up. Soon enough, you are emptying your stomach into the beautiful white sink that Niall chose to go with the aesthetic of the toilet. You don't know how long you have been standing bent over the sink for but you are finally done and way too exhausted to move. Dropping to the floor, you lay down to catch your breath.

"Only a few minutes" You mumble with every intention of getting up to clear the mess, but lose consciousness.

Niall's eyes open slowly, taking a moment to focus on the surroundings. Looking beside him, you're not there which strikes him as strange. He needs to go to the toilet so he stands up, thinking that he will find you at the same time. When he opens the door to the toilet, which you forgot to lock, he finds you splayed across the tiles.

"Courtney!" He exclaims in shock, kneeling down next to you. As he shakes you gently and splashes water on your face, your eyes snap open.

"Courtney, oh man, you've got a fever." Niall mumbles worriedly as he gets back on his feet. "You stay here, I'm going to get you some medicine." He says before leaving the toilet. In your lethargic, dazed state of mind, you don't protest, forgetting that you have left your mess all over the kitchen and if Niall saw, he would know what you have been doing. Niall immediately realises what is going on as he stares at the numerous empty packets of food scattered all around the kitchen. Rushing back into the toilet with tears in his eyes, he bends down next to you again.

"Courtney... What have you done? Why, why would you do this I thought you were fine, I didn't even think this could be a thing... Oh my god I'm such an idiot!" He runs a shaking hand across his face and hair before quietly lifting you up. Leaning you against the wall, he cleans up your mouth and gets you to gargle and brush as you start feeling a little more awake. He then cleans up the sink before taking you to bed and tucking you in.

"We are going to talk about this in the morning." Is the last you hear of his voice before you slip into a deep sleep. Meanwhile, Niall also cleans up your mess from the kitchen.

The next morning when you wake up, it takes a minute for the events of last night to tsunami into your head. Even though you felt almost drunk at the time, you know that your secret has been exposed. Your head snaps towards Niall who is wide awake, staring right at you.

--------------------------

It's a little short but that's it. I'm not really sure how to end it because last time for my anorexia imagine I got a lot of shit because I summarized it into a happy ending so this time, you can let it end how you want.

Once again, I know bulimia is a serious issue and if you are bulimic, please seek help and don't ruin your life. You are worth so much more and it is possible to work through it. If you know someone who is bulimic, also help them out and don't make them feel inferior because come on, it's time people start talking about their problems and solving them instead of being afraid to be judged and end up taking things too far for them to be made better.

That's all. Feel free to discuss your opinions in the comments and if you have any advice, that's where you can leave it for everyone to read.

This imagine is dedicated to directioner09131993/o------- (You seem to have changed your username and I can't find you so please message me so I can update this accordingly thanks :)), Thanks for requesting! :)

Social Media:

Youtube: Vidhi S

Insta : _vidhis

Twitter: _VidhiS

Snapchat: thevidhi

Musical.ly: _VidhiS

Vine: _VidhiS

Ask.fm: Vidhi_S

Tumblr: Vidhi-S

Pinterest: VidhiSing

I AM EVERYWHERE MUAHAHAHAHAHA

OK STAY AWESOME <3