He gets jealous (niall imagine)

Niall and you were at an expensive restaurant for dinner. You get a seat for two where you are alone and have a candle in-between the table. There is also soft music playing in the background. You find it super romantic. Then, your waiter comes to take your order.

As you are taking your order, your ex boyfriend walks in and sits on the table next to you.

"Y/N. How are you?" He asks, looking surprised.

"Oh I'm great. How about you?" You ask back, not really wanting to talk to him. After a little more talking, your ex boyfriend sits with his date and finally leaves you two alone. He still keeps glancing at you and smiling. You try to ignore him so you start talking to Niall.

"So, Niall..." You start.

"What?" He snaps. You look at him confused.

"What happened?" You ask him.

"No just wondering why you are talking to me. Talk to your ex!" He exclaims and looks down.

"Niall, are you jealous?" You ask him.

"No I'm not." He says but blushes.

"Yes you are. Niall!" You say and start laughing.

"Don't laugh!" He whines. You get up and go beside him and get him to stand up. You cup his cheeks and make him look at you.

"Niall, you don't have to be jealous. I would never leave you. Ever. Especially not for him. He most definitely doesn't deserve me. And also because," you say and take a breath.

"Because?" He asks, looking you in the eyes.

"Because I love you." You say, afraid he won't say it back but instead, he just kisses you passionately. He doesn't have to say anything. You both put all your feelings into that one kiss. You don't know which one pulls away first but you're glad because you were running out of breath.

"I love you too." He whispers against your lips and rests his head against yours, smiling.

"Ehem." Someone clears their throat. You step back to see that the waiter is there with your food. You blush and sit back down. Your ex doesn't look at you again throughout the whole dinner.

----------------

Hope you guys liked it!

Please request imagines or prefs. Just tell me what happens and who you want it to be with.

VOTE FAN COMMENT and add the book to your library. :) I appreciate it.

Also, thank you for 1099 reads! I'm so happy. I never thought I would reach it. :D

~BeingAwesome99~