For Kimberly - Short (Zayn Imagine)

For Kimberly – Short (Zayn Imagine)

QOTD: I seem to be getting a lot of requests about being short ahaha so what's your height? I'm 163 cm :)

--------------------------

"Hey babe" Zayn greets you as you walk into his house. All the boys and their girlfriends are here as well for dinner. All of you rarely ever get time to get together so you take every chance you get so catch up with everyone. As you reach where everyone is sitting, Zayn gets up and bends down to give you a kiss. It just reminds you of how much you hate that you are so short compared to him but you let it go because you don't want to be a downer. You join the conversation that they are having and in no time, you find tears of laughter streaking your face. Niall asks Zayn if he has any wine so you offer to get it. You know Zayn's house like the back of your hand because the two of you spend so much time at each other's houses. In fact, the two of you are in the process of finding a house to move in together.

In the kitchen, you grab the wine and go to grab the wine glasses from the cupboard but alas, you can't reach them! You tiptoe, in the hopes that it will be enough for you to reach them but unfortunately, it isn't. You sigh and contemplate going out to ask someone for help but at the same time, you are embarrassed. You are the shortest in the group and everyone likes to make fun of you from time to time. You never say anything but it irks you to the bone. Looking around, you spot a ladder so you grab it and start dragging it over to where the cupboard is. Before you can bring it all the way, Louis walks in.

"Hey, we were wondering what was taking so long." He says and stops when he sees you with the ladder.

"Uh, yeah about that... I can't exactly reach the glasses." You say sheepishly as Zayn walks in too.

"I had a feeling that might happen." Zayn chuckles and takes the ladder from your hands, putting it away. Louis strides to the cupboard, lifts a bunch of glasses and hands them to you.

"You've really gotta hand it to short people... you know because they usually can't reach it anyways." Louis barely manages to finish his joke before he bursts into laughter.

There it is.

Zayn can't help but join Louis until he realizes that you aren't laughing. You quietly storm out of the kitchen, hand the glasses carefully to Niall, and mumble something about going to the toilet. Your back rests against the closed door of the toilet as you take a deep breath.

Zayn knocks on the door. "Kimberly, I know you're in there, please open the door." He calls out.

"I'm... peeing." You say lamely.

"Good try, open the door." He says again and you can just imagine him rolling his eyes at the fact that you even tried to lie to him. You know it's not possible. Sighing, you unlock the door and let him in. As soon as he sees your face, he mumbles 'come here' and pulls you into a hug.

"I just wish I wasn't so short... It's so embarrassing." You breathe into Zayn's chest.

"Hey, why is it embarrassing? You are genuinely the most beautiful woman I have ever known and you have an amazing personality. You're funny, kind, caring, hard working and so much more. Yeah I guess you can't reach things sometimes, even if it's me." He chuckles. You slap his chest but laugh anyways and snuggle closer into his embrace. "But I and so many other people are here to help you out with that and there's nothing wrong with it. You're a bawse and you should be proud of that." He finishes. A couple of moments of silence pass as you ponder about what he has said.

"You know what, you're right." You say, feeling a lot more confident now. You pull away from the hug.

"When am I not?" Zayn jokes, flipping his imaginary long hair making the both of you crack up. A refreshed feeling courses through your veins as you make your way back outside, your hands intertwined with Zayn's. The rest of the night, you enjoy yourself more than you ever have, with the man that you love and the best friends you could ever ask for. Your height is not going to ruin your confidence, and that's a decision that you promise to stick by.

----------------------------

Ello!

This imagine is dedicated to MiNdOfMiNd for requesting this. Thank you for being so patient with me! Also I realize I forgot to ask you which guy you wanted and from your username I'm assuming its Zayn but let me know if you want me to change it and I'll do so heheh. Hope you like it :)

Also who here is excited for #BawseBook!!! Lilly is my Queen and I can't wait for the wisdom and bawseness shes about to impart. I'm shook af (I actually don't know what that means does that make me a grandma I'm sorry XD)

Social Media:

Insta : _vidhis

Twitter: _VidhiS

Ask.fm: Vidhi_S

Tumblr: Vidhi-S

Pinterest: VidhiSing

Stay Awesome! <3