You get hate (harry and louis pref)

Louis:

You are scrolling through your twitter and smiling at the nice tweets. Suddenly, you see hate tweets.

"You b***h, you don't deserve louis tomlinson. Go and die!"

"Louis tomlinson is sooo hot and look at you, your so damn ugly. Ewww"

Tears spring up in your eyes as you read many such tweets. Suddenly, louis walks in.

"Hey Y/N, where's my- Y/N? What's wrong babe? What happened?" He asks worriedly. He hugs you and runs circles on your back, soothing you as you bury your face in his chest.

His features harden as he reads the hate. He gets really angry. He goes to his twitter and types.

"I hate the fact that people are trying to send my girlfriend hate and hurt her. I love her to the moon and back and if you are my fans, you should respect that!" He makes you face him and kisses your tears away.

"Don't worry love. Don't let them get to you. They are just jealous. No matter what they say, you are the most beautiful and nicest girl I have ever seen. Okay?"

You nod and hug him, wondering how you got such an awesome boyfriend.

Harry:

You and your boyfriend Harry walk out of Starbucks with your favorite hot chocolate. (A/N: Or whatever you like from Starbucks. I love hot chocolate :) ) suddenly, the a few fans spot you two and they shout,

"Hey look! It's Harry styles and Y/N Y/L/N!"

Before you can understand what is happening, you are surrounded by fans trying to get to Harry. You grip his hand tight, scared.

You stumble back, clutching your cheek as you feel it burning. A fan had slapped you.

"Get away from my man you slut!" She screams in you face. Tears form in your eyes.

"Hey!" Harry steps in front of you, protecting you.

"How dare you touch my girlfriend?! Listen here, I love her a lot and you should respect that. Now everyone please move away, we need to go."

The fan who slapped you looks down ashamed and all the fans move away. You are glad to see that not all fans are like that. After you get away from there, Harry stops walking, turns you around so you are facing him, and cups your cheek.

"Y/N love, don't listen to what they say. I love you okay?" With that, he places a sweet kiss on your lips. You feel very lucky to have him as your boyfriend.

------------------

Sorry I only did two but I don't really have many ideas. Which one do you like best? Tell me in the comments below!

Please request imagines or prefs.

VOTE-FAN-COMMENT

~BeingAwesome99~