For Tiffany: Fight (Harry Imagine)

QOTD: What's one trait you look for in a guy/girl?

Please vote if you like this :)

---------------------------------

"Hey Harry, do you want to eat dinner?" You ask Harry. "I made your favourite..." You trail off when Harry doesn't respond, in fact, he doesn't acknowledge your presence in any way. As you walk towards him, you say his name again softly and place a hand on his shoulder. To your shock and surprise, he shrugs your hand off instantly.

"Can you leave me alone. There is a reason why I didn't respond in the first place." He snaps rudely. Your heart starts beating faster in hurt.

"I was just-"

"I don't care!" Harry roars, standing up and facing you, his chair screeching as it rubs against the floor. His eyes are cold, his stance rigid.

"What's gotten into you?!" You exclaim. "You've been acting all distant and downright rude for the past week. I didn't say anything at first because I thought you were just stressed from work but it's enough now! This isn't like you." By this point, his fists are clenched, face tight in anger.

"Yeah? And what do you really know about what's going on with my life? You're too absorbed in your own damn self." He points an accusing finger towards you.

"Are you kidding me right now? I have been encouraging you to tell me what's wrong for the past, what, five days!" You say incredulously. The two of you go back and forth like this for a while. Harry claims that you are not as invested in the relationship as he is, whereas you counter by pointing out how you've done nothing but try to make sure Harry was happy. After a point you can't take it anymore. You don't know what the deal is with Harry because he won't give you a legitimate reason for why he is behaving this way and you have no clue how to get him to make any sort of sense and simply, stop being an arse.

"I can't do this. Call me when you're ready to grow up and face whatever the problem is because you know as well as I do that all the accusations you've thrown on me are bullshit." You spit out, run to your room and throw a couple pairs of clothes and essentials into a bag. Without thinking further, you storm out of the house and into your car. What hurts most is that Harry doesn't even try to stop you.

For two hours, you drive around aimlessly. It starts raining, as if nature is rubbing what just happened into your face. Screaming in frustration, you hit the brakes. It doesn't matter because the road is empty apart from you anyways. Finally, the reality of what happened hits you and the dam breaks, your tears flowing out non-stop. Fumbling around with your phone, your eyes blurry despite wiping them, you find your best friend's number and hit call. You are barely making any sense over the phone but Ava talks you into a somewhat calm state and you tell her you need a place to stay for a bit. Once you're at her house, you tell her everything, before falling into a deep slumber.

The next few days are a blur. Being without Harry is like going through a withdrawal. His scent, his touch, his laugh, it's all nothing short of a drug. You just want to help him and be there for him but how can you do that when he's pushing you away? You feel guilty that maybe you actually haven't done enough but at the same time you don't know what more you can do. Was leaving a mistake?

"Tiffany... You've gotta stop beating yourself up over this. I get that it's not easy but there's nothing else you could've done. Like you said, he needs to face the situation maturely." Ava comforts you, running a hand up and down your back. All it does is remind you of how Harry traces shapes on your back when you're cuddling. Thinking about him is driving you insane. A week has passed since you left and you haven't spoken to him at all. Ironically, all you've done is think about him.