For Ella: Meeting 1D (Liam Imagine)

QOTD: How long does it take you to get to work/school? Takes me bloody 1.5 hours every day.

------------------------------------

"We've never done this before but let's get some people up on stage!" Harry exclaims as he walks around the stage. His eyes scan the crowd as everybody goes wild at the thought of being up on stage with the whole of One freaking Direction - yourself included. Raising your hands in the air, you scream along with everybody else in the arena and watch the boys' faces light up with smiles. However, you can't help but think that Liam's is the most striking of them all. Just as this thought enters your head, you see Liam turn to the part of the audience you are seated in.

"How about you?" He points to your direction since you are right in front.

"Me?" You point to yourself as your heartbeat quickens. With a 'yeah!' Liam reaches out his hand to you and helps you up onto the stage. You release a string of 'ohmygod's under your breath as Liam brings you into a quick hug. By this time, the rest of the boys have each called up one fan onto stage and the crowd is going ballistic. It's so loud you feel like your eardrums are about to burst. The boys try unsuccessfully at first to get everyone to quieten down a bit, but eventually they manage it. Once the noise is back to humane levels, they explain that they want the four fans they have selected to sing one of their songs with them. And so you do. You let go and sing out the lyrics as well as you can.

Halfway through the song, Liam takes your hand and gets you to twirl around and dance with him. Trying to be silly, he starts doing weird dance moves, making everyone laugh and you join in on the fun. The view from the stage is incredible. The crowd seems to go on endlessly, with torchlights shining in some places and hundreds of posters being held up by fans. For a world without magic, it sure is magical. You don't want the song to end but it does and so the boys give all four of you another round of hugs before you head back to your seats. After the concert, you are on such a high that you need to calm down so you decide to walk around the concert venue for a little while. You don't realise how late it is until you snap out of your thoughts to see that you are the only one there, so you start making your way to your car when you see a shadow of a man around the corner. The shadow gets bigger as the man gets closer. You hold your breath, feeling a little afraid because its late and you are alone.

"Liam." You breath out in relief. And then it hits you. It's freaking Liam Payne. In front of you. Alone. Gulp.

"Hey aren't you the girl that I called up onto stage?" He asks walking up to you.

"That's me!" You exclaim awkwardly, kicking yourself mentally for how nervous you are.

"You sang really well. Did you have fun?" He asks with that charming smile.

"Thank you!" You blush. "It was the most amazing experience of my life, thank you so much."

"That's alright. Well you shouldn't be out here alone so late. Do you need a ride home?" He asks and you wish so hard that you didn't have a car right now but you politely decline and leave after another hug.

When you go to bed that night, you're afraid that it's all going to be a dream but it's not. It's real. You met your idol and he was more amazing than you ever thought he could be.

-------------------------

HELLOW!

So I had this half written for bloody ages but I got busy with school again so I couldn't finish it. HOWEVER, I now have a little break so I shall be writing a little bit more :)

This imagine is dedicated to heyitsliam_not. Thanks for requesting, sorry for making you wait, and I hope you liked it :) Was it surprising enough? I tried hahaha

Social Media

Insta : _vidhis

Twitter: _VidhiS

Ask.fm: Vidhi_S

Tumblr: Vidhi-S

Pinterest: VidhiSing

STAY AWESOME <3