He asks your dad for permission to marry you (harry imagine)

Harry:

Harry plays with his fingers nervously as he waits for someone to open the door to your house. He has been acting funny lately but wouldn't tell you what it was.

"Harry! What a pleasant surprise. Come in." Your mother says cheerily to Harry when she opens the door. He smiled nervously and nods.

"Is your husband there?" He asks your mom. Your mom nods, having a hunch about what he was there for as he had never asked to talk to your dad.

"Honey! Harry's here to talk to you!" She calls out to your dad and turns to Harry. "Take a seat dear and I'll make you some tea."

"Hello Harry." You dad says as he enters the living room.

"H-hello sir." Harry stammers, getting more and more nervous.

"Well, what is it?" your dad asks.

"I-uh....okay. I love Y/N very much. We've been through a lot together and I'm sure we will be together with each other for everything in our remaining lives. I just thought it'd be better if we were husband and wife. Sir, if you don't mind, can I ask Y/N to marry me?" He asks, feeling much calmer. You dad looks at him for a moment.

"Of course. I see that she is very happy with you and that's enough for me. Just don't hurt her, or else..." He leaves the sentence hanging.

"I would never hurt her sir. I love her too much. Thank you!" A much more excited Harry exclaims and hugs your father.

------------

Hope you liked that :) though the speech by Harry could have been better but I can't really think right now.

Please request imagines or preferences.

Thank you for 4.1k+ reads! It means so much to me. :)

VOTE FAN COMMENT and add the book to your library. I really appreciate it.

Also, please check out my other book "Similarly Different". It's not a fan fic but just a romance, humor and teen fiction kind of thing and I'd be super happy if you check it out.

~BeingAwesome99~