For Ashley: He goes to your softball game (Niall imagine)

QOTD: what is your favorite Disney character? As much as I hate to admit it I haven't been very exposed to Disney in my life (I know it's rly sad) so I don't have one. But I plan on watching all the movies and everything.

Ps: not edited.

Enjoy! :)
-----------------------------

It is the day.

The day that you have been preparing for since so long.

Your softball game.

Winning this game is extremely essential because it is your last game at this school and you have to keep up the legacy that your seniors have left behind.

Times flies as your nervousness kicks in more and more and before you know it, it is time for the game. You and your team members huddle in a circle before going out onto the field.

"Okay girls, we've worked so hard for this day. Now is not the time to give up. We can do this. Cheer in three. ONE, TWO, THREE! WOOOOOO!" Your captain yells and all of you throw your hands up and scream before running out onto the field. (A/N:Sorry idk how softball works let's pretend they do this if they don't)

With immense concentration, all of you start playing against the opposing team. Since you guys have been practicing pretty much everyday, this game goes by pretty well for you and before you know it, the game is over and of course, your team has won.

All of you huddle into a group hug and you are about to hug your best friend when a hand that you know all too well turns you around.

"Niall!" You squeal as he pulls you into a hug and lifts you from the ground. He spins you around twice before putting you back into the ground and pulling away just enough to see your face.

"You.. Wha..." You stumble over your words. Niall has been on tour for the past half a year and you didn't even know that he was coming back.

"Surprise!" He exclaims sheepishly before pecking your lips quickly.

"Oh my god this is amazing! This is the best day ever." You smile widely.

"You were amazing Ash! Congratulations on the win." Niall compliments you and at the same time smiles at your team members as if to say 'I'm going to steal her for a minute.' No one complains of course as they stare in awe at the two of you.

"Thank you thank you." You flip your hair jokingly before continuing. "Now as overjoyed as I am to see you, I gotta get back to my team to receive our awards." You state, untangling yourself from his arms and wave 'bye' at him. His sigh is audible as he complains under his breath which makes you laugh.

After receiving your medal and taking nearly a thousand photos with all your friends and family, you finally meet Niall who is waiting patiently for you at the entrance to the seats.

"Can I finally spend some time with my girlfriend now?" He asks exasperatedly because every time he tried to talk to you earlier someone else dragged you away.

"Hmm let me think can you?" You catch him on that grammatical mistake that your teachers always catch you on in school.

"Ay" he laughs and pulls you to him once more. "I can." He says. And with that he pulls you in for another kiss.

--------------------------------

IM ON A ROLL

This imagine is dedicated to Ashley_Horan14. Thanks for requesting and sorry it's late! I hope you like it.

Please VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT if you liked it :)

Not gonna ramble today so STAY AWESOME CHOCOLATES <3