For Abi: Surprise! (Harry Imagine) AbiKidd

QOTD: What do you want to be in the future and/or what are you working as now?

----------------------------

You faff around the house making sure everything is perfect for your surprise. You have lit some of Harry's  favourite candles and cleaned up a little bit. He's been away on tour for 2 months and is expected to be home anytime now so you decide to surprise him when he walks through the door. You have a spare key to his house so you let yourself in an hour ago and found the perfect place to hide.

About five minutes later, you hear footsteps in the corridor outside so you get ready but when you listen closely, it sounds like two pairs of footsteps which confuses you. Before you can dwell on it, the door opens and in stumbles Harry. With another girl... You cannot control the hurt that fills your entirety. Your irrationality takes over as you step out of your hiding spot directly in front of Harry.

"Surprise." You say angrily. Shock is clear on Harry's face and he is just about to speak but you cut him off. "Didn't expect to see me did you? Is that why you've brought another girl home at 2 in the goddamn morning?!" You look hatefully at the girl that is with him, her arm still around his torso.

"What? Abi-" Harry starts but you don't let him speak at all.

"Save it. I thought I would give you a surprise since you are back after two months and I missed you. How was I meant to know that I would be the one getting surprised?" With that you push past a stunned Harry and run out the house. With the type of job he has and the rumors you always hear it is hard to believe that he is not cheating on you after what you just saw. You have always disregarded every terrible thing you have read about him online and heard the press say because you thought you knew him better. Now you just feel stupid. What other reason could there be for him to come back with another girl with them holding onto each other like that?

Over the next two weeks, you ignore all of Harry's calls, don't open the door when he rings the doorbell and just do everything you can to ignore his existence. That however, cannot last forever. You get out of the house for the first time in two weeks, looking like crap because you have run out of food and there is no choice but to head to the supermarket. You haven't even taken two steps away from your door when someone grabs your hand and spins you around. Surprise surprise! It's Harry.

Your face hardens as soon as you see him and you turn back around in an attempt to walk away but he grabs you again and this time makes you stay.

"Abi stop!"

"What do you want? Isn't cheating on me enough already?" You ask, tears springing to your eyes.

"I wasn't cheating on you! If you would just give me a chance to explain." Harry yells angrily. You've never seen him this angry before so you just stare at him with wide eyes, then nod. His face softens up considerably before he starts talking again.

"Whilst I was at the airport I was goofing around as usual and I fell and sprained my leg. See?" he says, pointing to his foot that you just notice is bandaged and looks quite bruised. "Layla is a new member of my management team and she was there so she offered to follow me back home to make sure I was alright. There are no romantic feelings between us whatsoever. What hurt me is that you were so quick to believe that I was cheating on you when you are the only girl that is ever on my mind. Do you not trust me at all?" He asks, crestfallen.

You are stunned. Dread runs down your core as you realize the mistake you have made. Your mouth opens and closes like a fish for a couple seconds.

"I'm- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" You apologise and break down into sobs. "I just- there's no excuse, you're right. I should have trusted you!" Harry sighs and pulls you into a hug in an attempt to calm you down even though you don't deserve his kindness after what you've accused him of. He brings you back into your house and the two of you sit on your couch until you have calmed down.

"I don't deserve you." You say, breaking the silence.

"That's not true. I can see why you would have thought that but I just thought you would be more rational." Harry says truthfully.

"I know am I'm more sorry than you'll ever believe. I don't know how I can make this up to you but I promise I will find a way." You say with determination.

"I just want you to trust me a bit more. That's all I need. I'm willing to forgive you because I love you but I need to know that this is just as important to you as it is to me."

"It is I swear. I love you Harry I really do and I trust you. I won't let my trust issues get between us ever again." You promise. Harry looks at you for a moment before he nods and pulls you into another hug.

-----------------------------------

Yoooo new imagine yo.

I'm sorry that its taking so long to get these up but I'm in a new school learning new things meeting new people and it's all a bit of an emotional wreck at the moment. Change is really hard so please bear with me.

This imagine is dedicated to AbiKidd. Thanks for requesting J

Social media :

Twitter: @_VidhiS

Instagram: @_vidhis

Ask.fm: @Vidhi_S

Pinterest: @VidhiSIng

Tumblr: @vidhi-s

Please vote follow and comment! Lets try to get this imagine to 20 likes then I'll post the next one J yes I am one of those people muahahaha

Stay awesome loves <3