For Josie: Kids (Niall imagine)

QOTD: What is your favourite song from MITAM? I love all but A.M. is extra special to me :)

Isn't Niall with a baby (specifically his nephew) just adorable. Hit me right in the feels <3

---------------------------

"ARGH" you cry out in pain as you convulse in the backseat of Niall's car. Your water just broke and thankfully you were at home and this is not your first time so Niall was prepared to bring you to the hospital. With a bag full of essentials and all.

Owen, James, - the oldest twins - Drake, Serena and Parker - the youngest triplets (currently) - are seated patiently in the car as well but the excitement is clear on their faces as it is with children.

In no time at all, with Niall driving like a madman, you reach the hospital and are taken to a room immediately with Niall trailing behind worriedly. Your five children have to stay outside but you trust your oldest two to take care of the younger three.

Hours pass as you get contractions but every time the doctor tells you it's not time yet. Finally after what seems like donkeys years, it's finally time and you start your delivery. The whole time, Niall is by your side, running his hands over your head, wiping the sweat of your forehead with a cloth and encouraging you because even with pain reducing medicine, it is still painful and tiring to give birth. Especially to another set of triplets.

You already have their names planned out - Isabelle Savannah, Cody Andrew and Erica June Sarah. Despite how tiring it was to give birth to so many kids, you have always loved kids and don't mind having so many but 8 are quite enough.

"Come on Josie one last push." Niall tries to encourage you. With another scream, you push as hard as you can and finally it's over. You breathe out and slump into the bed before drifting off to a deep slumber. When you wake up a couple hours later, the first thing you hear is giggles.

Opening your eyes, you see your children playing with the new born triplets, lying in their respective cots beside your bed.

"Hey angel, how're ya feeling?" Niall asks softly, holding your hand.

"Tired and sore but happy. I wanna see them." You reply with a smile. With a quick 'of course' Niall gets up and brings each one over to you, your first five staring with adoring eyes. Tears slip down your face as you hug and kiss each newborn.

They are all clothed in different coloured clothes to tell them apart. You can't help but memorise their cute little faces with love. Your first five children run over and climb onto the bed with you and pull Niall on too as you laugh between tears.

A loving husband and 8 lovely children - this is all you could have asked for and more.

----------------------------

IF YOU CAUGHT THE REFERENCE IN THE IMAGINE COMMENT "HA" (ps: that's a clue)

This imagine is dedicated to josie_zigrang. Thanks for requesting and waiting :) I hope this met your expectations. I'll admit this is really short and I wasn't rly sure how to write this because I'm completely clueless when it comes to giving birth despite being a girl heheh.

STAY AWESOME CHOCOLATES <3