For Maria: Pregnancy complication (Harry imagine)

QOTD: what is your age? I'm just curious to know what age group if people are reading this. I'm 14 :)

IMPORTANT" NOTE: I have no clue whatsoever about what happens in pregnancy complications and I tried searching it up but it's too confusing so I'm making this up.

***Not proofread***

---------------------------------

You stroke your baby bump of seven months as you walk to your couch. You smile at the thought of holding your and Harry's baby in your hands for the first time and kissing the beautiful human created by the both of you. Suddenly, you felt a pang of pain in your stomach, followed by another lingering pain.

"Ah!" You gasp. "Harry!" You sit on the couch for comfort and wait for Harry to come out of your room.

"What happened?" He asks frantically.

"I- I don't know it hurts! Hospital!" You cry and hold Harry tight as he carries you to his car. After what seems like eternity, you finally reach the hospital and he carries you into the emergency department of the hospital. Your head is spinning so you cannot make out what he is saying to who but after a while, you are on a bed and the doctor tells you to just relax.

When you wake up, it takes you a few seconds to see clearly. You see Harry next to you, holding your hand and when he sees that you are awake, he moves his chair closer and presses a soft kiss to your hand.

"What happened?" You croak out. Harry helps you sit up and gives you a glass of water before continuing.

"There have been some pregnancy complications and I don't know what it's called but the doctor said that there is a possibility that one of you might die during the delivery." He rushes out. Your heart skips a beat.

"But- but how? I've been so careful and we were both so healthy according to the previous check. What happened?" You beg, letting a couple of tears escape your eyes.

"I don't know baby. The doctor doesn't either." He says while small beads of water slide down his cheeks. He leans forward to hug you so you rest your head on his chest and cry freely. You sit in silence and just bask in the comfort of each other's touch while feeling your baby's kicks. A while later, the doctor knocks on the door before coming in.

"Ah you're awake. How do you feel Y/N?" She asks you softly. You just nod in response because you feel like your throat is choked up. Your doctor sighs. "I assume Harry already told you what happened then. I'm really sorry love but there is nothing we can do to stop it and it's only a possibility. It's not definite that one of you will die. Now it's up to you whether you want to take the chance or not." Harry and your doctor look at you as they wait for your answer.

"If you abort the child now, you can be safe but if you decide to take the chance and wait until the delivery, there is also a chance that both of you will die." She explains. You think over whatever you have been told and make your decision.

"I won't abort my child." You finally state.

"Are you sure? Don't make decisions on feelings because it's the matter of life and death." She asks.

"I can't kill my child. I won't abort it and I'm not changing my mind." You say as strongly as you can.

"Okay. I respect your decision. You can leave whenever you want to." Your doctor says before leaving the room. You turn to Harry who seems like he is about to break down.

"Are you sure? I don't want to lose both of you." He asks desperately.

"There is a chance that we might both come out alive Harry. If there is a chance, I'm going to take it. I don't want to give up without trying. I'm not giving up on our child." You say just as desperately, praying that he understands. He is quiet for a while before he nods.

"You're right." He says, causing you to breathe out in relief. "But if - god forbid - I lose you, I won't be able to live either." He trembles. You nod.

"Let's go." You whisper. He helps you off the bed and the two of you make your way home.

~TWO MONTHS LATER~

You hold your baby daughter and press a kiss to her forehead as you look at her in awe. She looks absolutely beautiful. You look up when you hear the door opening.

"We made it Harry. We made it." You exclaim happily with tears of happiness in your eyes.

"You did." He whispers before running over to you and giving you a hug which basically let you know how much he loves you. He then takes your daughter from you and after a while he says,

"She has your nose. Damn I was wishing she had mine. It's better than yours." He jokes before poking his tongue out at you.

---------------------------------

HARRO EVEREHBADEH :D

I think this is the best imagine I've ever written. What do you think? Hope you guys liked this :)

This is dedicated to Styles720 for requesting again so thank you for requesting :)

Please vote fan and comment if you liked this and please request imagines because I love writing them for you guys :)

PEAZ
🎾