Your parents dont approve of him (harry imagine)

"Y/N, I don't want you going out with that Harry boy anymore." Your dad tells you suddenly while you are watching tv at night. You are shocked.

"B-but why?" You ask completely confused. You thought your parents liked him!

"He's not right for you. Don't you see, he's a player! He's just playing you, using you. He will leave you when he gets bored!" Your mom says, her voice loud.

"Mom! How could you say that?! He would never leave me like that. We love each other for heavens sake!" You shout, very angry now.

"This is the last time I'm saying this and I don't want any arguments. You! Are! Not ! Seeing! Harry! Anymore!" Your dad yells.

"I want you to call him and tell him it's over. Now." Your mom says while handing you the house phone. You stare at the phone for a couple of seconds and then throw it at the wall across from you. You get up and run into your room.

"Who do they think they are to do that? They don't even know Harry. He would NEVER do that." You mutter to yourself.

You text harry saying that you need to stay over at his place for the night. You grab a bag and stuff some clothes and your toothbrush into it. You go to your window and thank The Lord that its big enough for you to go through it.

You look back one last time and jump out. As you do this, you hear your parents shouting at you from your room.

"COME BACK RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!" They scream but you ignore them and start running. Harry lives just a few blocks away so you reach there in 10 minutes. You knock on the door and in a second, he's at the door with a worried expression. You go in, plop down on the couch and bury your face in your hands.

Soon, you feel the couch dip down at the side and Harry hugs you.

"You know you can tell me anything right? What's wrong love?" He asks you.

"My parents don't approve of you," I say leaning into his chest. "They think you are a player and will leave me once you get bored and want me to break up with you." A tear escapes my eyes.

"Oh. It's a pity they think that way but I want you to know that I love you too much to let you go. Just give it some time and we'll see what happens. I'm sure they will understand but if they don't, I don't want you to hurt your parents because of me. We can wait until they understand that we cant live without each other but promise me you won't do anything stupid." He says.

You promise him and spend the night cuddling and watching a movie.

----------------

Hope you like it! I know I'm updating a lot today but its the holidays and I have nothing to do. SO BORED.

Also, please request imagines or preferences cos I'm really running out of ideas.

Thank you for 990+ reads! Thank you thank you thank you

VOTE FAN COMMENT and all that stuff.

~BeingAwesome99~