For Alle: Migraine (Niall imagine)

QOTD: Do you like to read? If so, what's your favorite book atm? I've really loved the Embrace series by Jessica Shirvington since I read it last year :)

Pls read the A/N below thanks! :)
--------------------------------

Boom. Boom. Boom.

Your head pounds like never before. You collapse onto your velvety sofa and massage your head with your hands until they start aching too. Exasperated groans escape your mouth as you scrunch up your face from the pain.

"Niall..." You whimper but it's of no use because it's too soft.

"Alle I... Hey are you okay?" Niall asks as you cover your ears and curl up into a ball.

"Hey..." He says, much softer this time. "Is it a migraine again?" You nod slightly and clutch his hand tightly. He strokes your head gently for a second before he wordlessly gets up from the sofa.

"Mmmh!" You protest weakly and try to hold on to his arm because you don't want him to leave you there.

"Shh babe I'll be back in a second." He replies. He gently takes your hand and places it on the sofa before walking away for real this time.

After what seems like forever, he finally returns with an aspirin and a glass of water.

"Come on baby, you gotta have this." You grunt once again, aware that you are communicating in a series of whines and groans. With much effort, Niall helps you to swallow the pill before he gently lifts you up from the sofa and carries you bridal style to your bedroom.

After turning the lights off, he returns to the bed to lie down beside you. With the hypnotic strokes of his large hand on your head and the inviting darkness, it's not long before you slip into a deep slumber.

-----------------------------
HELLO!

Okay so my Os aren't over yet but since only two MCQ papers are left and I have like a little less than 2 weeks left, I'm just going to start writing again because I have made you guys wait enough!

I'm sorry.

So now the problem is that I've lost some of the requests that I accepted a long long time back so if you've requested and I don't write them in the next few weeks and you aren't mad at me and still want an imagine then please request again AFTER 2 WEEKS. Not before that or you will have to wait very long again.

I'm really really REALLY sorry but Os screw up errthang.

Anyways this imagine is dedicated to horany-for-niall. I know it's short but I hope you like it and I hope you can forgive me for how late this is. I know it's unacceptable.

Okie STAY AWESOME CHOCOLATES <3