For Kalista: Proposal (Harry imagine)

QOTD: what would you do if you had to stay back in school and wait for a LONG time with nobody to talk to? Because I'm going through that right now and I'm dying.

NOT PROOFREAD SO TELL ME IF YOU SPOT MISTAKES

---------------------------------

You are cleaning up your and Harry's room because it has become really messy. Harry has a couple of months off and he doesn't bother to be clean at all. You open his closet and start taking out all his clothes so that you can fold them neatly again and put them back. You have folded a couple of shirts when you see something poking out in the middle of the shirts. You lift up all the shirts on top of that thing and place them aside to see that it's a small red box. Curiously, you pick it up and open it. Your jaw drops in surprise when you see that it is a diamond ring! You feel slightly hurt that Harry has such a beautiful diamond ring but he hasn't told you about it.

"Harry!" You yell and in a second you get a reply.

"Yeah?" Harry shouts back.

"Can you come in here for a second? It's urgent." You reply and within seconds, he's in the room.

"What is it?" He asks but stops short when he sees the ring I'm your hand.

"You were going through my things?" He asks almost angrily.

"No I was just tidying up your closet but I didn't know I'd find this! What is this?" You ask, slightly angry too. Harry just stares at you, now looking nervous? It's weird how fast his mood changes. Seeing him like that makes you nervous too. Your heart starts beating a little faster as you try to think of all the possibilities of why he has the ring.

"Harry? Is something going on that I don't know about?" You ask slowly.

"No! No I'm not cheating on you Kal I could never do that." He exclaims. You breathe out in relief but still look at him curiously.

"Then what is going on?" You ask, desperate to know.

"That's, uh, okay look. You must listen to all that I have to say carefully okay? Okay." He breathes out before stepping close to you and looking into your eyes while taking the ring from your hand.

"Kalista, all these months that I spent with you were the best months of my life. When I'm with you, I am the happiest I can ever be. I am myself. You make that possible. When I'm with you, I do the stupidest things and feel afraid that I'm not good enough for you but you're always there with me. I fight with you but that's because I love you, if that makes sense. So the point is," he swallows and bends down on one knee before continuing. "Will you marry me?" He blurts. Your eyes open in shock as you stare at his nervous face. You watch as he bites his lower lip. Slowly, the corners of your lips lift up and you squeal out a "yes!". His face lights up instantly as he slides the ring onto your ring finger and pulls you into a hug. A right hug that shows that he will never let you go and that he can't let you go.

"I love you so so much. I'd marry you a million times if I could." You whisper happily. You're on could nine and no one can bring you down from there.

"I love you too." He smiles onto your neck.

---------------------------------

DON'T KILL ME PLEASE. *hides behind phone because that the best hiding place ever*

Jk but I'm really sorry I didn't post. I just have lots of homework right now but I'm currently I'm school waiting for my seniors and juniors from choir because we are going to do something for the batch of seniors in choir that graduated last year.

BUT

MY FRIENDS ARE NOT HERE AND IM JUST SITTING HERE ALONE WHICH IS BORING! Which is why I decided to write this for you guys :) hope you all like it.

This is dedicated to NiceKitty2203 for requesting this. Thanks for requesting.

Please DONT request for a while now. I have too many imagines to write.

Please vote fan comment and share this book with your friends if you liked it :)

Also, please check out my non-1D books called "The Flame" and "Similarly Different" :)

Momma Chocolate :D