For Amanda: Broken Up... Or not

QOTD: what are your thoughts on Pillowtalk by Zayn? :)

----------------------------

"Hey babe what's going on?" You ask when your boyfriend, Harry, walks into your house. He called you fifteen minutes earlier and claimed that he had something very important to tell you so he was coming over. Running his hands through his hair, he starts to speak, but hesitates.

"I... I can't do this anymore." He says with seemingly much difficulty.

"You can't do... What?" You are extremely confused. What is he talking about?

"I can't... Us... I can't date you anymore. I really need to focus on my career and I feel like I'm getting way too distracted by you." He explains slowly, watching you carefully with his intense muddy green eyes.

You feel like you've been slapped. At first you don't know what to feel but very soon you settle on what comes naturally - anger.

"Just two days ago, you were telling me that I am the one you've always dreamt of. What happened to that?" You ask, unable to stop the quiver in your voice. When Harry looks away instead of answering you decide you need a breather.

"You know your way out." You say quietly, your voice stone hard, before you stalk out of your house. You walk as fast as you can to get anywhere, as long as it is away from Harry. You can't believe he just did that. You've been together for about 3 years and you thought that it meant more to him than that. Unconsciously, your feet bring you to the little lake where you always hang out with Harry. You slow down when you realize that there are cold tears running down your cheeks. Wiping them away hastily, you walk further in to get to a bench when suddenly-

"SURPRISE!"

You jump and turn around to see the rest of the boys.

"W-what is going on?" You ask tiredly, more confused than ever.

"Look behind." Louis says with a knowing smile. Turning around, you come face to face with a sheepish looking Harry, holding up an "I Love You" sign. The incredulous look on your face alerts the boys that it's high time they explain what is happening.

"Okay please don't be mad but we dared Harry to break up with you because he lost a bet... But it's obviously not real." Louis explains nervously as he scratches his head. "We're sorry." They chorus. Looking back at Harry, you roll your eyes and huff.

"You guys and your petty jokes. This isn't funny!" You burst out angrily. You are just about to walk off when the boys run in front of you to block your path.

"What." You say flatly because all you really want is to go home and make them all work very hard to make it up to you.

"You need to turn around and walk to the bench. Trust us." Despite the fact that you really shouldn't be listening to anything they say right now, you have no other alternative because they are blocking your only way out so you spin around and stalk towards the bench.

"You can't buy forgiveness with food. Good food." You say whilst eyeing the pizza and soda that's laid out on the bench. "Oh okay then you're all forgiven goodness!" You exclaim when they all collectively start making a puppy face at you. How is this even fair?!

The rest of the boys take this as their cue to leave so they walk away whilst grinning from ear to ear. Harry, of course, stays behind.

"I'm sorry. I really did mean what I said two days ago. About you being the one I've always dreamt of." He says nervously. Sticking your chin out, you sit down on the bench and start eating a delicious slice of the greasy goodness laid down beside you. You hear Harry chuckle before he joins you. It takes effort to get you to finally talk to him again but he manages. What with his charming self.

--------------------------

1. HARRY (aka our bundle of sunshine and happiness) IS 22!!!
2. PILLOWTALK IS AMAZEBALLS
3. I UPDATED

Isn't this amazing! Hahaha I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine :)

Dedicated to amandastyles321 for requesting this. You're very nice and I hope this met your expectations :) *shakes nervously*

Please Vote, Follow and Comment to let me know what you think.

STAY AWESOME CHOCOLATES <3