For Jasmine: Breakfast in Bed - Liam Imagine

QOTD: what is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I might have asked this before idk haha. Mine is anything with tons of chocolate 🍫

-------------------------------

You stretch out like a cat on your bed, not daring to open your eyes fully because of the glare from the sun. Feeling around on your bed you realise that Liam isn't there. With surprise, you finally open your eyes to look around the room for him.

It's strange that he isn't there because he never usually gets up before you. The clock on the wall reads 7.14 which makes it even weirder because Liam simply does not wake up that early on break.

Maybe he's in the toilet? You ponder suspiciously while staring at the closed bathroom door. Gah whatever he'll come back he's probably in the toilet. You assure yourself and lazily pull the blanket around you so that you don't feel cold.

Minutes pass as you cannot fall asleep again and you start thinking about random scenarios in your head when the door to your bedroom opens. So he wasn't in the toilet after all huh. What you see next though is better than anything he could have been doing.

Liam walks in with a scrumptious breakfast laid beautifully on a tray and good god does it smell heavenly.

"Good morning mi lady" he greets in a posh British accent which sounds pretty legit, obviously since he already has a British accent. He carefully shifts the bed table closer to you and places the tray on it. Sliding into the blankets next to you he gestures towards the food.

"Please, eat." He smiles lopsidedly, his eyes shining.

"Liam! You didn't have to do this." You exclaim, feeling a little bad. It was his break and you should be making him breakfast in bed because he works so hard all the time.

"Ey, I already have so eat it and tell me what you think." He says with a grin and points at the food again. Giggles escape your mouth as you roll your eyes and peck his lips before you finally take in a bite of the eggs and bacon that he has cooked. You moan involuntarily at how absolutely delicious it tastes.

"How do you make eggs and bacon taste so much better?" You ask in awe as you wash down everything with some orange juice.

"Secret." Liam laughs. You take this time to fork out some more food and feed it to Liam.

"It's for yo- mm I'm so good at this." He says causing you to laugh out loud. The two of you spend the morning feeding each other the breakfast he made and just cuddling on the bed, talking whilst his warm hand rubs circles on your skin. This is what you miss the most when he is away on tour because it's the little things that make you love him more and more.

--------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this! It's short and sweet according to me :)

This imagine is dedicated to Demonchildx3. Thanks for requesting! :)

Please VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT for more imagines, preferences and stories :)

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram / Twitter / Ask.fm : misschocolous

STAY AWESOME CHOCOLATES <3