For Destiny: Your birthday (Louis imagine)

QOTD: what has been your best birthday till now and why?

---------------------------------

The moment you wake up, the aroma of eggs and bacon reach your nose. You smile lazily as you stretch. It's your birthday! After brushing quickly, you stroll into the kitchen where Louis is preparing a lovely breakfast for you and hug him from behind.

"Happy birthday Destiny. I believe it was in my destiny to meet you and you don't know how happy I am about that. I love you so much and I'm going to make sure that you have the best birthday of your life." He promises while turning around and pulling you closer by placing his hands around your waist.

"Mhmm? Well I can't wait." You reply with a small smile and peck him lips before eating the breakfast he so sweetly made for you. He disappears while you're eating, probably to take a shower but reappears as you are finishing.

"Wear the clothes that are on the bed after you've showered." He tells you while drying his hair with a towel. You do as he says and soon, the two of you are in his car, on the way to a day all to yourselves.

Your first stop is the mall where he helps you to pick clothes for a "special event" tonight but he won't tell you what. You try on several clothes, accessories and shoes before settling on a blue ombré dress that does from light blue on top to dark blue at the bottom and a black belt inbetween. You get black flats and black earrings.

After your little shopping spree, you go to your next stop. The couples carnival. It is a carnival that happens every year for couples only. All the rides, games and food are based on love and romance which is why it is crowded when you get there. You spend the entire day at the carnival being all lovey towards each other while playing games and going on all the different rides. You also take many Polaroids with your Polaroid camera that louis remembered to bring along. Your favorite part is the food though because you think it just looks so cute!

At around 7 pm, the two of you leave the carnival and head back to the car. You collect the clothes you have bought in the morning and go to a nearby toilet to change into them. After you come out, Louis takes you to the top of a really tall skyscraper where you find your and Louis' whole family. They sing you happy birthday and do the usual exchange of wishes and give you your gifts before dinner.

After dinner, Louis gets everyone's attention and passes you a thick book.

"What is this?" You ask curiously.

"See for yourself." Is his answer as he nods towards the book. You eagerly open it and are pleasantly surprised to see that it is a book with all your pictures from when you are born till that very day at the carnival with Louis with captions explaining what was happening in the photo. He pasted the new photos into the book when you were changing. Your eyes brim with tears of happiness as you thank everyone profusely for the amazing gift they have given you.

"That's not complete yet." Louis says and gathers everyone at a spot to take one huge family Polaroid before pasting that on too. You clutch the book tightly as you speak.

"I just want to thank all of you and especially Louis for this wonderful birthday. I can easily say that it is the best birthday of my life and I love you all. This is something I can never forget. The most important thing I will be taking away today is the memories that I have shared with all of you and that means everything to me. Thank you so so much." You end you speech by spreading your arms out for a huge group hug.

---------------------------------

So look who finally updated. That's right. The one and only MOI, who is very sorry she kept you all waiting for so long. She apologizes from the bottom of her heart and thanks all of you for 60+ followers :D

I hope you guys like this and let me know if you spot any mistakes because i am really too tired to proofread. I literally studied the whole day today and I'm totally exhausted so I'm also sorry if this sucks.

This is dedicated to larry_harry_louis_ for requesting this. Thanks for requesting :)

Please vote fan and comment because it motivates me to keep writing :)

Once again, I apologies for updating so less but this year is really hectic and I rarely get time. I hope you guys are having a better time than me :D

Momma chocolate

COME TO MOMMA! Ignore my weirdness. Being tired does weird stuff to your brain. Okay I'll stop now.