He saves your life preference

Please read the A/N at the end. It's is IMPORTANT

------------------------------
-

Harry:
You hold the sides of the shaky bridge tightly as you make your way through it. Harry is behind you and keeps telling you that you will be fine and just need to make your way through it fast but you are too scared because the bridge is high above the sea and is really shaky

"Y/N, don't worry, you will be fine." Harry says exasperatedly.

"But I'm scared I'll fall." You stutter as you try to concentrate on not falling. Suddenly, your foot slips and you fall onto the bridge and slide off the side! Your heart leaps into your mouth but luckily, you manage to hold onto the bridge.

"Harry!" You scream.

"Y/N!" He yells and grabs your hand and tries to pull you up. A couple of people behind and in front of you guys balance the weight on the other side of the bridge so that everyone won't slide off. After a bit of struggle, harry manages to pull you up with the help of some other people. Once you are up, you follow what Harry had told you to and quickly walk to the end of the bridge. When you reach, you scramble away from the bridge and sit down under a tree. You are shaking and sobbing because you are very scared. Harry rushes to you and quickly wraps his arms around you. After a while, you finally calm down and look up at Harry, wiping your eyes.

"Thanks for saving my life." You say.

"If I wouldn't have saved you I would have died too." He looks into your eyes.

"Why?" You ask.

"Because you have my heart." He says cheesily, causing you to roll your eyes and giggle.

Liam:
You loop your arm around Liam's and hum a tune as the two of you are walking home. Suddenly, a pot falls right in front of you. You jump back and put a hand to your heart. You look up at the apartment where the pot fell from but don't see anybody there.

"People really need to be more careful as to where they place their pots. This is killer litter." Liam says. You nod in agreement and turn to walk around the pot.

"Y/N!" Liam shouts and pulls you away just as another pot crashes to the ground. You eyes are wide as you recover from the shock. If Liam hadn't pulled you away you would be dead by now.

"Are you okay?" Liam asks you.

"Yeah. Yeah in fine." You gulp. Liam then goes up to the door of the apartment and rings the bell. When an elderly woman opens the door, he explains what happened and requests her to remove the pots from the balcony where they are falling from. Thank god for Liam.

Louis:
You struggle against the tight hold of the rope tied around your hands and legs. You were kidnapped about an hour ago and the kidnappers had called Louis to ask for a ransom. You knew Louis was coming but you really wish you didn't cause him so much trouble.

"Mmmph." You try to speak but the duct tape around your mouth prevents you from doing so.

"Hey! Shut the hell up bitch!" Your kidnapper shouts at you. You don't even know what he looks like because he is wearing that typical black sock thing over his face.

"Mmmmph!" You try again. Immediately, your kidnapper has a knife at your neck.

"Do that again and I'll have no choice but to kill you." He hisses threateningly which shuts you up. After what seems like forever, Louis finally arrives.

"Here's the money, let Y/N go." He says in his authoritative voice. The kidnapper takes the bag and unties the ropes. While he is doing this, Louis picks up a metal rod lying nearby and whacks the kidnapper's head with it, successfully knocking him out. Louis unties the rest of the ropes and the two of you run out of the little house you were in. You lock the door from outside while Louis calls the police.

"Are you okay?" He asks you once he has called the police.

"Yeah. Thanks a lot. I'm sorry you had to lose so much money because of me." You look away.

"I'm always there for you babe. and don't worry, that bag was filled with paper." He confesses. You look up at him in shock and admiration before the two of you burst out laughing.

"And I'd always save you because I'm SUPERMAAAAN!" He jokes.

Niall:
You and Niall are trekking in a jungle. You are having lots of fun scaring Niall by telling him that dangerous animals are behind him.

"Snake!" You shout and point behind Niall.

"Ah!" He screams and jumps towards you. When he sees that there isn't actually a snake, he turns back to you and gives you an irritated look.

"You better stop doing that or if there is really an animal there I won't believe you." He says.

"Jeez okay, I was just kidding." You put your hands up in mock surrender. Suddenly, you slip and fall into a small pond of mud. Or at least you think it's mud until you start being sucked into it. It's quicksand!

"Niall! Help me out! This is quicksand!" You yell in panic.

"Is this another one of your jokes? Because it's not funny." He states matter-of-factly.

"It's not a joke Niall help me out I'm being pulled in!" You cry. You are sobbing by now so Niall realizes it's not a joke. He holds out his hand for you to take and once you are holding it tight, he starts pulling you up. The quicksand is up to your neck now but Niall is still unsuccessful in pulling you out.

"Hold tight Y/N" he says and a second later, he holds your hand as tight as he can and tries to pull you up again. It hurts your hand but is enough to pull you out of the quicksand. You stumble onto the land and sit down to catch your breath.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Niall asks worriedly. You nod in response and hug him.

"I don't ever want to come to a jungle again." You whimper. Niall laughs softly before picking you up and carrying you through the rest of the trek.

Zayn:
Wiping your sweat off your forehead, you get off the treadmill and make your way towards the weights. You usually don't exercise so much because you have asthma and working out so much affects your breathing but you are really bored today so you think that it will be okay and exercise anyways.

About five minutes later, you can feel your breathing get more ragged and find it hard to breathe but you keep going. Suddenly, it is hard for you to breathe and you can't concentrate on anything.

"Zayn!" You cry out as you look around for your inhaler. Where is an inhaler when you need one! Then, you realize that you had left it in your room in a hurry to get to the gym. You crawl out of the gym which is inside your and Zayn's house and into the living room.

"Zayn!" You whimper again. To your luck, Zayn is on the couch and when he sees you he jumps up and runs to you.

"Y/N, what happened?" He asks.

"Inhaler." Is all you can say before you start to lose focus even more. Before you know it, Zayn sticks the inhaler into your mouth and soon, you can breathe again. You lie on the ground and take deep breaths. Once you are feeling better, you sit up slowly and look guiltily at Zayn. He has told you many times to not over exhaust yourself but you never listen.

"I'm sorry." You apologize and look away.

"It's okay but I hope you have learnt your lesson." He says.

"I have." You reply and wipe a tear from your eyes.

"Don't cry baby. It'll be okay." He assures you as he places his arms around you and gives you a comforting hug.

-----------------------
Hello :)

I hope you guys liked that and I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have this really big problem. As you know, I'm on holiday and now, the wifi at my uncle's house finished because they don't have the unlimited wifi thing so right now, I'm at his office to use the wifi so unfortunately, the updates will be even fewer now :(

But, I will try my best to either make my uncle get wifi at his house again so I can be more active here and if that doesn't work, I will try to come to his office again to post. I don't really like to come to his office thought because
1) I have to stay here for four hours if I do
2) THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE ._.

So once again, I'm sorry but I hope you guys understand.

QOTD: what would you do if you had no wifi? I'm dying.

Please vote fan and comment if you liked this and please request imagines by telling me your name, which guy and what happens in the imagine.

I haven't watched the whole 1D day thing yet but I can't wait to watch it :D it's awesome till where I've reached now and OH THE FEELS when Harry was all sweaty and working out I'm going to faint.

Sorry for the long A/N and ENJOY MIDNIGHT MEMORIES :D

PEAZ
🎾