Chapter Twenty - An Adventure (Heading To Paris)

Rose's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone whispering softly in my ear. The voice was seductive and soothing. It also had a devilish tone to it. I knew that voice from anywhere. Lestat. I then noticed that he wasn't just mumbling words, but saying my nameA loud groan escaped my lips as Lestat continued to say my name. He whispered it softly into my ear over and over again. As he did this---he began to stroke the hair from my face slowly in an attempt to wake me from my slumber. I tried to go back to sleep because I was still very tired from the night before. 

But Lestat sensed my resistance and attempted to persuade me even further. I felt him lean in closer to me so that strands of his hair were barely touching my skin. He then started to nibble softly on my ear, causing my body to stir slightly. I then felt him start to plant kisses on my neck, gliding his fangs along it slowly. A moan escaped my lips as goosebumps began to appear on my skin. 

As much I wanted to resist, I knew that I couldn't. My eyes slowly began to flutter open as Lestat finally pulled away from my neck. A grin began to appear on his face as I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes so they could adjust to the light. I then began to glare at him slightly causing him to laugh.

"No fair! You know I can't concentrate when you kiss my neck like that." I said to him with an annoyed expression on my face.

"But it's so amusing to watch you squirm for me." He responded to me devilishly.

"Such a brat prince." I said giggling slightly.

"That is very true. But what is a prince without his princess." He said sitting down on the bed next to me, brushing the hair from my face.

"Me? A princess? I can't see that happening." I said to him with an amused smile on my face.

"Why not? You're beautiful. You're strong. You're kind. And more importantly --- you're mine. I don't see any reason why you can't." He said to me. He then took my hand out of my lap and brought it to his lips, planting soft kisses on it. I then began to smile at him.

"I'm still mad at you though for waking me up though." I responded.

"But if I hadn't --- then you wouldn't be able to know where we are. And---more importantly---you wouldn't be able to know where we are headed." He said tapping my nose playfully. 

I then looked around and saw that we weren't in the hotel room anymore. Instead we were in some sort of bedroom on a train. I also noticed that I wasn't in my nightgown anymore either. Instead I was in one of my lace dresses. I then looked towards the window and saw that it was dark out and we were moving pretty fast. He must have moved me in my sleep because I don't even remember getting here. The last thing I remember was talking to Marius on the balcony --- and then going back to sleep.

"Where are we?" I asked curiously.

"We are on a train --- heading towards some place very special that I picked out just for you." He said resting one hand on my knee, causing more goosebumps to appear. My body also began to stir slightly as he traced his hand up my thigh, trying to get a reaction from me.

"What do you mean? Where are we going?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.

"It's a surprise." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Come on Lestat. Tell me." I pleaded, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. 

"A surprise is a surprise Rose." He said to me.

"Pretty please?" I asked, getting onto his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck. His face immediately began to soften and it took everything in his power to fight back a moan. My tricks were working. I knew I could get him to tell me --- I just needed to persuade him a little further.