Chapter Sixteen - Give In

Rose's POV

As my eyes began to flutter open after another nightmare, I began to feel a tingling sensation on my neck. I turned my head my head to see Lestat planting kisses along it, sucking gently here and there. 

I giggled and turned sideways as he pulled me close to him. He began to look at me with those animal eyes of his and a slight smile escaped his lips. I went to say something when he put a finger to my lips, silencing me. 

"Shh---rest my love."

"It's kind of hard when someone keeps torturing me with their kisses."  I said with a smile on my face. 

I then began to trial kisses along his chest. A slight groan escaped his lips as I made my way towards his neck. I found his sweet spot.

"Who would do such a thing?" He responded, teasing me with his words. 

"I don't know---but he's quite a brat." I said, trying not to laugh at him.

I then began to nip gently on his neck, causing him to hiss. As I pulled away he gave me a devilish grin. He began to trace his hand up my thigh causing me to moan. 

"And this brat---how do you feel about him?" He asked, tracing a circle on my thigh with his hand. 

"I think that I may have completely fallen in love with him." I said, giggling at him. 

"Have you now?" He asked with an amused expression. 

"Oh yes. But---does he feel the same?" I asked trying to be serious. 

I then began to move my hips against his body, teasing him. He began to hiss slightly and wrapped my legs around his waist. He then rolled on top of me and began to move against me slowly.

"God Rose---you have no idea." Lestat groaned.

"Is that a yes?" I asked, pulling him closer.

He smiled at me and started to trail kisses along my neck, slowly making his way up to my jawline. After he made his way to my ear he began to nibble on it softly. He then began to whisper to me in French.

"Oui. Tu es à moi. Reste avec moi, mon amour." He pleaded.

 (Yes. You are mine. Stay with me my love.)

"Toujours." I said brushing the hair from his face.

(Always)

Lestat groaned at my words. He then rammed his lips against mine and kissed me with passion. I instantly responded to his touch and kissed him back. His kisses were soft at first.....and gentle. I began to run my fingers through his hair a loud moan escaped him. I tugged gently on it and moved my hips against his. He instantly started to respond and moved his hips along with mine.

I began to tug on his lower lip causing him to growl. He then began to kiss me more quickly and his kisses were much rougher. He started to trail his hand up my thigh slowly causing me to moan. 

I knew that if we kept going in this direction that we would never manage to get out of this coffin. So before he could manage to take my underwear off, I pressed my hand against his chest. He began groan as I pushed his hand way from my thigh. He wasn't about to give up so easily though. He whispered into my ear one last time in an attempt to persuade me.

"Je sais que tu ne veux pas que j'arrête mon amour. Laisse-moi te faire l'amour. "

( I know you don't want me to stop my love. Let me make love to you.)