Chapter Seventeen - No Mercy

Rose's POV

I woke up yet again to a tingling sensation on my neck. I smiled and turned my head to see Lestat planting soft kisses on the back of my neck. When he saw that I was awake he grinned and rolled on top of me. 

I began to giggle as he started to trail kisses on my jawline, slowly moving down towards my neck. He then wrapped my legs around his waist and began to nip onto my neck gently. I moaned as he glided his fangs along it slowly.

"Having fun there?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"Oh yes." He smirked, continuing to trail kisses along it, slowly moving towards my chest.

He then began to stare into my eyes with a look that I couldn't quite put my fingers on. His eyes were soft, and even a little vulnerable. I began to stare back at him, trying to figure out what he was thinking.

"What's that face?" I asked curiously.

"What face?" He responded.

"That face." I said, lifting his chin up so his eyes met mine. 

"I can't help it. I'm staring at the most beautiful girl in the world." He said smiling at me with soft eyes.  

I blushed at his words and rammed my lips against his. He began to moan as he responded to my touch, kissing me back with passion. I began to tug onto his lower lip, causing a groan to escape him. He then slid his tongue into my mouth as he moved his hips against mine. 

I began to grip onto his back as his tongue stroked mine slowly. He began to trace his hand down my waist and to my thigh, causing me to moan. I then started to run my hand through his hair as he started to trail kisses along my chest. When he finally pulled away he began to whisper to me in my ear.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too." I responded smiling at him.

"Good." He said devilishly. 

He then kissed me on my forehead causing me to blush. A smirk appeared on his face when he saw my cheeks turn bright red. I then covered my face with my hands so he couldn't stare at me. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he rolled off me and got out of the bed.

He then walked across the room and began pulling clothes out of the dresser. He threw me a dark colored dress and then began to get dress. I then got out of the bed and slid the dress he handed me up my legs. 

I managed to get the zipper by myself which was good. I then turned around to see Lestat putting his shirt on. His chest was still half exposed as he began to button up his shirt. I had to fight back a moan. He was so handsome it killed me. I then realized I was staring and forced myself to look away.

But I couldn't hold my ground very long and let my eyes wander back to his chest. Luckily he had his back turned to me and couldn't see me watching him. Suddenly I had this urge to kiss him. So before he could finish buttoning his shirt I rushed towards him using my vampire speed and pushed him against the wall.

A loud groan escaped him as I ripped his shirt apart, fully exposing his chest. Before he could say anything I rammed my lips against his. A moan escaped him and he instantly responded to my touch. I began to glide my hands along his chest as I tugged onto his lower lip. 

He groaned and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. A moan escaped me as he lifted me into his arms and set me on top of the dresser. He then started to trail kisses along my neck as I ran my hands through his hair. 

"Rose---it's like you're in my veins." He groaned as he slid his hand up my legs. 

I moaned and pulled him closer to me. He then wrapped my legs around his waist and moved his hips against mine slowly. I instantly responded and moved my hips along with his. He began to grin as I messed with his belt on his pants.