18

SMUT*

"Harry, I don't want too!" I shout from the bathroom. The closed door seperating Harry from seeing me in this ridiculous outfit. If you'd even call it an outfit. I don't even know how I let him convince me to try on this lingerie.

"Come on out, Gisele." Harry shouts back.

"Harry! I don't want to do this!" I say again, biting my lip.

"Baby, I know you'll look great. Come on out. You can't make me wait forever." He replies. His voice seemingly increasing in volume. "Baby, come out for me."

I start to jump up and down, my nerves getting the best of me. I turn to look in the mirror; my hair is a mess and this outfit just doesn't fit my body well.

"5...4..."

"Okay! Okay, back away, I'm coming out." I say. "You don't have to count."

"Atta girl." Harry says and I swear I could hear his forming smirk.

Once I hear his footsteps fade away, I place my hands on the door knob and start to slowly twist it. I push my hair behind my ears and then completely pull the door towards me; my body being fully exposed to a stunned Harry.

"Shit," he says.

"Oh goodness," I say, looking down to my feet. This is hell.

"No no, come to me. Baby, you look so beautiful."

"Harry-" I say, still unable to look at him.

"No, no I'm serious. Gisele, you're breath-taking," Harry says. I glance up to see him place his left hand over his mouth, still shocked I guess.

I walk over to him, swaying my hips and laughing. Either that champagne has got me hyper like this or I don't even know any other explanations.

"How lovely are you?" Harry says rhetorically, as he puts out his hand from the bed for me to grab. I smile wide and put my hand in his. I let out a yelp as he pulls me over his lap.

"Harry," I say playfully. He licks his lips and his hands land on my waist.

"Gisele," he breathes.

He pulls my body to his and before I know it, my lips have puckered as he yields his strength and softly kisses my lips. And again he gently calls out my name. His hands move from my waist and start to caress my legs. He hums and pulls my lips back to his. My hands make their way to his neck where I hold onto him.

Smoothly, he moves his body ontop of mine, my back landing on the soft mattress now. His fingers get tangeled in my hair, he lets out a groan into my mouth, my hand clinging to the back of his neck and his jaw. His fingers make their way to the straps of my top, where he pulls them down.

"Harry," I mumble. At this time, he moves his lips from mine and starts to kiss my neck. A low growl emits from the back of my throat when his moist lips suck onto the skin of my neck, my blood arising from under his lips.

My hands go to his hair and his find the back of my top, where he tries to pull it down.

"Harry," I say again. Unsure of what we're doing will lead to something I'm not very comfortable with yet.

"Gisele, I love you." Harry says.

"Harry, I may not be ready," I confess shyly.

Harry's head lifts from my shoulders and he looks into my eyes, moving a few hairs that covered my face.

"Whatever you want," he says warmly.

I bite my lip when an idea comes to mind. I know I'm not ready for this but maybe we could try something else. "Harry... have you ever... tasted yourself?" I ask. Immediately, Harry's face brightens. My palms begin to sweat but I try to put up a front and seem confident.