Chapter 52: Dampe THE UNDERTAKER

AN: Muy bienes guys! I hop u lieaked dis lest chapter! I wanted to introduce a new character for this chapter, and if you have any ideas for my next chapters, tell me in the comments! Also, that prompt challenge is still ungoing sew if u haev in ideal TELL MII OR ELSE. Bythe way, I takened the SATs last Wodnesday! I hop I beeted timmy but if he beat me its only because he cheated because he's Asian and that's cheting.

Chaptre Fifteywun Recap!: Jelly's goona kill dem, Heavy vinds an escape, Guzzle safes them, EPIC CHACE, Lonk throews out Gazette, Lillian throws grandest, Link is antiemetic, SUPER SCARY, Lank shoots navi and she days, da cars scratch, Nebby has a bag time, Glacier treis 2 stope Trillby, NEbby putes Grillby in da bag, she dies, everyone is happy, EPIDOLGE!

Chaptre beggin!

One day therre was this geyosy named Dampay and he had a graveyard because it was next to the church and he could go into the cherch and pretend to be quasimoto. but hten one day since buseness was running low, he decided he was goning to find peeps to fill it up himself and keel them. Now he kills criminals and calls himself dampe THE UNDERTAKER! He's basically just the punisher now.

Later:

Damp was lookin for someone too kale and then he realized that he should kill LINK! "Dis is jest da tape of filth dat I knead 2 cleans da word of! Hes a merderer and arsonist and he voted for Trump an eh must DIE!" Dope muts avenger the deaths of his dead wife and kids. And so Donkey was ready 2 hunt down that bitch link.

Mean wheel:

lonk was at home watching his fav show the Nutshack. He was obsessed with The Nutshack and she forces Navi to watch it with him and he dresses up for Halloween as Tito Dick "Dickman" baby, he raised Phil and loves the ladies. He also worships the theme song and uses it as his ringtone and plays it everyday or as you say in the Filiphenes, todos los diablo. "NAVY LOOK DA NUTSNACK IS COMBING ON!"

"Do you really need to scream that every time a new episode begins? We've been watching the same episode of this piece of shit show for the past five hours, and goddesses, I wish I was dead."

"SHUT UP NAVIEIEIIEIRUEIR THE THEME SUNG IS BENIGN! It's da nootshack! its da nate snack! Itsp fa Nyte shick! Idkl dkaj nuthsakck! Idhfkl dklfhghd netghelgfhdf! Pit's the knit shack! Ate the peanuts hack! Usted la NATO shack! Es fa Ninja shack! It thu snake shack! Fate's the butte shack! Tis be the shack! Pills frame da store! Macs theme the Polite! Horario yo Borat sew benign! Theo Tick "Thiccman" Pave! He fazed Bill and hugs the laddies! Jakes cold hes lanky hes stale leonine, oversize Gary Pi still a version. Cheetos Fritos meat the fleek on the heathen. Still's phone girl but Juke wakes 2 crêpe her. But its nut harpooning aether snaking like a sneaker. Hold cup bet mii snark these fake a briefer. Bathe that briefers in my lounges. I gut gramps what you Warhol sun. EETZ DA NOUT SHOKE! OI DTHE HATE SNAKE! HITS THE FUTILE SPECKLED! GETS THE NUTELLA SNACK~!"

"SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER! HEY, LISTEN! IS ANYONE THERE!?"

"Shoot up Nazi I cant hear da show!"

But then suddenlky Dank the Undertale shot the door out with a Marcin gun! "Hay u interepted my fav show!" lnkn knled

"Preparations to die!" yelled Dampness. and then he threw down a domb and it blasted Navi all the way into Dark Pit's house! And he was watching AMIME?!

"What the f*ck?!" exclaimed Dark Pit because he was mad that he couldn't say f*ck without it being censored.

"Um..." said Navi. "Sorry about that. I was kind of...blasted away by an angry vigilante hunchback who broke into Link's house and threw down a bomb."