Chapter 42: Random Stuff and Illuminati?

AN: Hoy! Me gusta senor ay carabma! Que hora tiempo gusto, mas jueve! I'm just practicing my Espinyole! Aren't I prefect! I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post in a little while, since I was pretty busy with schoolwork and band. Anywya, I have an essay to write for ENC1101! Stupid english, da most boringest class. At least i got freyday off form schoool becase off hurrecane matthue, so I get more time to procrastinate on the essay and write this story instead! Yay! Sometime I need to write about TIM DEIJNG BECASE hes STUPED!111111 This chapper will introduce a nu character! What will her intermissions bee? And what will hapen next? Find out on, Tingle's Revenge: A Philosophical Satirization of Society.

Chapter Fordywun Recap!: Labour day, F*CK U, wait what, why is this german, no stop, what, what, no, what, Perry and Doofinsmurfs bang. THE END

Chaptre beggin!

"Link, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!?" screamed Navi, as a car swerved to avoid Link.

"IM Listenign to the Beetles, DONT InterUPt mii!"

"Wait, you like the Beatles?" Navi asked after pulling Link off the road, narrowly saving him from getting hit by a truck.

"Yes, I LUV da bottles! I like all of the people in it like Vladimir Lenin and Paul McGann and Rango and that other 1! Hear, I'll sing a Beadle song now!" Lanky took out his radeo and turned on a song.

"Todokete

Setsunasa ni wa namae wo tsukeyou ka Snow halation

Omoi ga kasanaru made matezu ni

Kuyashii kedo suki tte junjou

Binetsu no naka tamerattemo dame da ne

Tobikomu yuuki ni sansei mamonaku Start!"

"What the f*ck?!" yelled Navi. "That's f*cking Snow Halation! How the hell do you get the Beatles mixed up with Snow Halation?"

"FCK U NAZI I HAVE TH E RIGHT 2 REMAIN SILENT Read your Cosgrove Rights!"

"What the hell are you even saying?"

"I BAYLEAF IN MY SHELF!11111111"

Meanwhile, Lana was walking outside the mall, when she heard the song. "Is that...Snow Halation? It is Snow Halation! Ureshii!"

Lana ran up and started dancing to it, and she was soon joined by Ganondorf, doing the Caramelldansen dance. Eventually, the entire Cute Toot House was there dancing.

"What the f*ck! Can these preps just shut the hell up?!" yelled Dark Pit, who was joined by the rest of the Hot Topic Krew, including Cia, who was somehow alive again.

"Oh boy, so many memes! Such memes, so wow!" yelled Marth, along with his MemeMemeMeme Brigade. They began to play more memes like 7 Grand Dad and Loud Nigra and Space Jam and The Nutshack, while the HTK looked on in disgust.

Suddenly, an MLG airhorn went off, causing everyone to jump.

The Happy Drug Salesman and Walter White came up pushing a food cart, but with drugs instead of food. It was filled with drugs like coceeen, Hermine, meths, shroobs, and even sweet, sweet dank. 420 blaze it! "Come getcher drugs! They're half off just for todya!" yolo'd HDS, which sounds like an STD so he shood probobly change his name.

But then, Walter White saw her: the goddess of sweet, sweet dank herself, Viridi! He fell down on his knees in front of her and began to weep. "Master...i...i am not worthy."

"Who the f*ck are you?" Viridi asked, pulling away from the strange man wearing a cap that said "Obey" and pixelated sunglasses.

A crowd of random poeple were there t2oooo, but they didn't like the song and so they ran away, but one person got hit by a car and died and his guts splattered everywhere and the car was smeared with blood and the driver screamed and more people screamed and then a lot of otter people were sad and then his mum saw and killed herself and then thee driver who ran over him went into a deep depression and committed suicide and then at his funeral a lot of people got sick from a deadly disease, and so the government had to contain them, and none of them survived and so then it turned out that the disease was planted there by a family member of the first guy who died for revenge, and he was arrested by the police, so he fought back and killed a person and so he went to jail and got the death penalty, but before he died he ate a cake and then another family member of the guy tried to go on a murderous rampage but wasnn't able 2 because he had a heart attack and died, not because of kira but just because he was old and then his wife walked in and was so sad she jumped out of a window but a tornato blew her away and she landed on a nuclear bomb and it blew up and then the government though that Russia did it and so Murica and Russia had a nuclear war and billionns of people died and then the world had nuclear winter, but there wasn't any Christmas because Santa died in the attacks and then nuclear radiation turned people into mutants with superpowers and then they killed everyone left and then Sakurai and Fukura were some of the only survivors, so they went back in time and stopped the guy from getting hit by a car and then none of this ever happened so this entire long paragraph was pointless.