Chapter 22: Important Announcement!

AN: Guess wat guys! I half N Impotent Anointment! I maid a new fanfic! I wanted 2 starte riding some lemon, so i wrote 1 about Splatoon! It's called Fly Me to the Moon: Tentacles of Desire, and it's a sexxy slash fic between too hot charecters, Moe and DJ Octavio. Its relly hot so check it out! (Tim is n't hot through, since hiesl just dumm.) But done red it if yarer to yong, since its raded M. End i wont updat this stroey any less bi the way. Sents something needs 2 haplen dis chap, ill just rite a short story about Sakurai, god of the New World.

Chapter Twenyone Recap!: Sara an Evony fite, Link deosnt listern 2 navi, he goes to hotopic, its really preppy, LuPittoo r mien too him, he goes to ebonky, and everyone chaces him and Navi away.

Chaptre beggin!

Masahiro was doing his regular Sakurai-ish things with his boyfriend/cat/god. By that I mean he was trolling people online.

"Supper Smash Bros: Mishonh From God? Who wrote this sh*t?"

"What the f*ck?!" the animalistic abomination questioned. "This is so homophobic and racist!"

"Well, you know the routine!"

"Trolling time!" they shouted in unison.

Mr. Sakurai left a comment on the Archive of Our Own page that went like this: "Omg, i herd sakerai was takened captiv bi an evill gay librul! Uve got 2 do somthin!"

"Ha!" laughed Fukura. "I wonder if she's going to fall for this!"

Suddenly, Sakurai got a text from his ex-boyfriend, Bill Trinen! "Oh, f*ck! Not him!"

"Who's he?"

"Bill Trinen used to be my boyfriend, until he broke my heart, that asshole."

"Meow! We need to stay away from that weirdo!"

Meanwhile:

The homophobic lesbian Sara was scrolling over her story's comments, when she found a letter saying that Sakurai needs help! "Ono! ive got 2 do somthine!"

Later that day...

Sakurai and Fukura were igniting flowers sent by Trinen. "Burn, b*tch! Burn!" the Asian man screeched.

Suddenly, Sara burst through the door! "Im hear 2 sav u, Sakera!"

"Whoa, calm down!" exclaimed the game developer. "I'm not really in trouble! That comment was just a joke!"

"Ono!" the idiot squealed. "Mebbe he is in treble, but he dosnt no becase hes a stupid foriener!"

"Wow, you are so freaking racist." stated Mr. Cute Fluffs.

If I don't tell her that someone kidnapped me, she's never going to leave, thought Masahiro, so maybe I should just make someone up!

"Oh, yeah we really are in trouble! It's because of this liberal named...um...Bill! Bill Trinen!"

"Ill keel that gay librul who wants 2 taek smosh away from mii!"

Suddenly, Bill walked in the door! "Sakurai, I love you! Please come back to me!"

"Um, this isn't the best time, Bill." clarified Sakurai.

"Ah its the evil gay ill kel him!"

"Um, what now?"

Sara used her powers to blow up Billy.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" screamed the Smash-master. "I'm sorry for all that I said to you! I do still hate you, but I'm sorry it had to end this way!"

Fukura took out the cat bagpipes and began to play. "Wel," said Sara, "I gess thet meens hat i ken leev! Bi misder asian!"

But when Sara left, the real Bill walked in! What a twist! "That was just a robot, since I knew Sara was coming!"

"Wow, you're such an asshole, deceiving us like that," Sakurai cried.

"But I—,"

"Yeah!" said the cat. "How could you! We were actually sad!"

"Get out, b*tch!" they both yelled.

Bill started crying and ran away.

AN: Oka, guys. i no thet dis chapper mite knot b berry long, but da mane purpase of dis was 4 the annoncement, so ill have a lonjer chap later. Bee shure tow raid my otter story 2! I wish that i could read a story aobut tim dying. Oh wait i can! just red that fic! mwahahahah.