Chapter 38: Slutty Cat

AN: Heeeeeeeeeeeeey dudes! Todeez chap will bee aboot da animey, Soul Eater! Also known as hentai, the tv show! And itll have evryones least favorite caracter, Blair! I hat Blaire sew much, almost as much as tim. What a slut. I'm talking about both of them. Any ways, shell bee in dis chaptar, and u ken see wat happens!

Chapter Therdyseaven Recap!: Poplio is sad, hesees eggzeguter, day becoom frands, agitha attecks cootiefly, she kidneps chargabug insted, Oricorrooooo was bein meen 2 pipleo, he attooks X egg you tor, Pongpio murders da berd, he becames evel and starts krillin, he combiines wit Tingel, day will get knew powhers, and day do evil stuffs.

Chaptre beggin!

One day it was at day at this academy place in a shitty anime called Soul Eater, I saw a few episodes of it AND IT SUCKED! There are these two losers called Soul and Maka or something and they kill stuff or something.

Soul opened up the door, only to see the slutty cat Blair, lying down completely naked on the bed! "WHAT THE HELL?!" they both screamed, as Soul got a nosebleed. Blair is this annoying cat that is the worst character ever AND SHE'S A SLUT!

"Oh, hey guys!" the whorish feline said.

"WHAT THE F*CK, BLAIR?!" WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS!"

"Oh, calm down, guys! I only want a little fun!" She rolled over to look like Deadpool in that poster.

Now Soul's nosebleed was getting out of control, and blood got all over his jacket. "Damn it, I liked this jacket."

"It doesn't matter," purred the floozy mouser. "For what we'll be doing, you won't need a jacket. Now how about you join me in the shower."

"SHUT THE F*CK UP! YOU ALWAYS JUST BARGE IN LIKE A LITTLE WHORE! WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY!?"

Soul agreed with her. "That's ri-blugh, agh" It was hard to continue speaking, when his mouth is filled with blood.

Blair started to pout. "Well, that's a little harsh."

"No it isn't, YOU F*CK! That's it! I know we can't kill you, but that doesn't mean that we can't get rid of you. Get rid of you for good. Soul, how about you turn into your cutter thingy form?"

"Right!"

Blair stretched. "You people are getting it all wrong, I just wanted a little fun! But if you really want to fight, Pum- Pumpkin Pum-"!" Before she was finished, she was chopped right in half by the choppy thing.

All that remained was her soul, at least for now. "So," Seoul said. "What do we do with her soul before she comes back?"

"We need to get rid of it, so that she never comes back." Maki got an evil smile on her face.

A few weeks later in Hyrule...

A US Postal Service truck was driving to Hyrule Castle Town, despite not being in the US, so I don't know why it's there, but just roll with it. And in it was everyone's favorite mailman, Cliff Clavin! He drove up to the entrance of Hyrule Castle and walked out, carrying a package.

"Hey!" he exclaimed, waving to the guards. "Special delivery!"

"Thank you!" said the guard. "Hey, aren't you Cliff Clavin of the hit TV show, Cheers?"

"Why, yes! I am, as a matter of fact! Would you like to hear a little trivia?"

The other guard rolled his eyes. "Actually, we're quite bu-","

"I'd love to!" he answered cheerfully (AN: Geddit!)

"It's a little known fact that Hyrule Castle was originally a preschool, but when the king grew up, he made it into a castle out of nostalgia."

"Wow, I never knew that! Thanks a lot Mr. Clavin!"

"No problem! Hope I'll see you guys again!" Cliff waved before leaving in the truck.

"So what should we do with this package? The king said that he didn't want anything sent to him after he went into isolation," the guard expositioned.

"I dunno, lets just throw it in the river or something."

Even Latererererererererrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:

Tingle was hanging out with the rest of his eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil team, fatto di himself, Darth Epona, Waldo, Ben, Hannibal, L, and anyone else that I might have forgotten about, although eem perty sure dats ecveeone. "Gee, it sure is BORING around here!" Waldo cdi linked.

"Mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!" Tingle replied. "Just kidding, this is soooooo boring."

"I just wonder what Link's up to!" Hannibal said.

Meanwhile...

"Link, I found out that-" Navi stopped when she realized that Link was having the sex with an octorok. "F*ck this sh*t, I'm out," she said, hoping that she will never have to see such a horrific sight ever again.

Back with Tingle...

"Hey, look, there's something glowing in the water!" L deduced, since he's smart an stuffs.

The team moved closer to it, only to see the soul transform into Blair! "Well, I sure hope I don't have to do that again," the trampy kitten said. She wasn't wearing any cloths, giving all of Tingle's team nosebleeds.

"Who are you? And why are you nakes?" Tingle questioned, covered in blood, which really turned him on.

"Oh, hi! I'm Blair and I'm a magic cat! I like being a slut!"

"I have an idea!" Tingle yelled, sexily blooded. "How about we let this whore join our team, since we need some more fanservice!"

"I'd be up for that!" Blair yold.

"LET US BE IN YOUR F*CKING TEAM TOO!1111111111111" shrieked someone in the distance. It was...Moe! And Octavio was there with him!

"That green guy f*cked with the wrong octopus, and now we want some raveng! So, how about it? Can we join?"

"Well..." Tingle thought to himself for a second. "If we let this duo of tentacle hentai join are team, we could have free tentacle porn!"

"Yay!" everyone yelled.

"So, all three of you can join the team!"

"Yay!"

"I think I have my own idea," Epona said.

"What is it?"

"Our team should have a name!"

"I was thinking the same thing! And I have an idea for our name! We will now be known as..."

.

.

.

.

.

"The Tingling Sensation!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!" everyone screamed.