Chapter 33: Fly Me to the Moon

AN: SPACEEEEEEEEEEEE!1111111111111 Da final frontier! An dis is da last cahtar IN SPACE (4 now!) So itll be da Epic concussion of da SPACE chappers! Stay tuned 4 appeases of yere fav SPACE cherecters! Tin wont be there even if he is an alien (GET IT!11111)

Chapter Therdytoo Recap!: Lonk has a wheat dream, Sandwich saevs him, he tingks Seamus is hottie, he wants some luv luv, Status beats him Up, whe shoots him awai, and he dies OR DOES HE?!1111111

Chaptre beggin!

LINK DIED THE END!1111111111111111111111

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

penguin

a

a

JUST KITTING!111111111111111111111111111111111111111

When Sinus shooted him away, he blasted threw SPACE and he landed on Pluto! (AN: The plenet, not the poppy, u silly Groose. GET IT!?111) And on Pulido was a cantina!111

"Wow, Samoas was sew ungreetful! I was gonna sax her up, but shee gotted mad and beatened mii up 4 know raison!"

Lanky walked into the cantina to see who was there. And EVERYONE was there! (Some of whom will possibly return in a later chapter)

There was Kirk and Spock and McChicken and Hulu and Anton Chekhov and Ohura from Ster Track and they were beemed by Scotty if u no what I meen, C3PO and R2D2 and BB8 were twerking, and Kirby was playing monopelly with Meta Knight and King DDD, and EeeTee was on a bicicle and Rosalina was doing the robot with that purple star guy and those robots and the penguins and the Chimp and Fluzzard and those wood guys and some lumas and Capitan Tood and the Shamoo and the bunnee and the beees and Globbergut and th Cursmic Goyed, and Poe and Finn were sexing because they are perfect 4 eatch other, ad Ridley was guarding the Tailor Swift consort, and Alien was giving Predator some babies but in the saxy way, and Mavin the Murshion was macking out with John Connor, and Green Lantern and Supraman and Nova and Thanos and star Lord and Rocket Ratcoon and Groot and Gamera and Drax and Thor and Loki Ch'p and Neil Degrassi Tyson and Space Ghoast and Captain Marvel (the hot gurl one) and the guy one tooo and da new gods and Flesh Gordon and Silfer Surfer and Galactus and they were having an orgy, and Will Robinson was with that robot that yelled danger, and the Pikmen were stripping off Olimar for some fun, and that asshole Mewtwo was taking lives, and Starbomb was the star of the show (AN: GETT IT!111) and space angery birds were using twitter (AN: GETIT!1111) and those Space Jam guys were listening to BotannicSage, and Buzz Lightyear was fiting Master Chef and that Mass effect guy and anyother game space ceracter who I foroted about, and math blaster was blasting math if u no wat I meen, and Jar jar was dying painfully and everyone laughed and skinning him alive and pouring lemon juice on him and burning him alive after cutting off his legs and arms and manly bits and shocking him with electricity and using Chinese water torture but with lemon juice, and Deoxys was making tentacle porm with Elgeum and Beeheum, and the muppets from space, and the space kraken and Goku and the aurum were also tentacling, and dark helmet was breaking the forth wall with a hammer, and Chrom was there for some reason eating fish sticks, and Pit was having a threesome with Mega man and Abraham Lincoln, that rabbit bucky was bunnying and the star fox gang was making an early bird cameo, and firefly peples were firing and flying, and benedict Cumberbatch was being Sherlock and cool and stuff, and Jack harness was humping the coneheads, and Picard was using his psycick powers to mind sex Data and Worf was fiting the guy from babylon 5 and losing, and those Butterstar galactica were having a clothes montage with Q and that docter gye, and Hal9000 was over 9000 (AN: GEDDTI!?111111111111111111111) and every other space character ever was there that I didn't mention, but they were there, just trust me.