Chapter 43: Spooky Scary Halloween!

AN: You know what time it is? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!11111111111111 Thats rite, this is da Hollow ween special! And itll be so scary! Stay tuned for some nu caracters, fun fun fun, and SCARY! I'm surry I habent postened in a lang time, but I had so much schoolwork. But luckily, today I'll do this instead of my homework and then turn it in late! Bi the way, u no whats' scary? TIM! NOT HES JUST A STUPID ASIAN! WHO R U GOING TO DRESS UP AS, BRUCE LEE? (Im not really racist that was a joke please dont hate me)

Chapter Fordytoo Recap!: Beatles, actually Snow halation, HTK party, Walter loves Viridi, goddess of dank, people dye, Sakurai stops it with tim travel, shiek is there, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED, Lonk doesnt beleive her, TODEKETE, and Sherlock and John are there?

Chaptre beggin!

It was a typical day for the Tingling Sensation. EXCEPT IT WAS HALLOWEEN SO IT WAS TIME TO PARTAY! Bunches of them were dressed up! Tingle was dressed as Cosmo from Fairy Odd parents, Epona was Darth Vader like she usually is, but she had a fake mustache, Waldo was Solid Snake, so it would be harder for people to find him, Hannibal was Kirby, and he ate a bunch of people but he usually does that so he ate even more than normal, Blair was a slutty cat, which she usually is, just she was wearing even less today, and Octavio and Moe were a box, although they were probobley just having sex in it the hole time and didn't even realize that it was Halloweeen.

"Hey L," said Waldo. "Why didn't you dress up for Halloween?"

"Why would I celebrate some uncivilized American holiday. I have much better things to do."

L's gramps, Watari, was there too. "YES, MY BLOODY GOOD CHAP! HE ISN'T INTERESTED IN THIS SODDING CANDY-FILLED DAY!"

"Wait..." L said. "Halloween...is about candy?"

"Yeah!" said Tingle, doing his fairy dance. "Halloween is all about candy! You go to people's houses and then ask for candy, and then they'll give it to you!"

L stood there in awe for about a minute. "Free...candy? WATARI, LET'S GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE! I'VE GOT TO GET SOME CANDY!11111111111111" L grabbed his gramps and crashed through the wall.

"Where'd Ben go?" asked Blair. "It seems like a day that he'd love."

Suddenly, some music started coming from the other room. As the team got closer, the door blasted open. Ben was playing "This is Halloween" on the electric guitar, as bats, spiders, and other spooky things flew out of the room. "Finally, this is my kind of day. A day of pure horror, torment, bloodshed, everything I desire."

"Ben, we're going to TP someone's house today, would you be interested in coming with?" asked Hannibal, taking a bite out of some finely-cooked ribs.

"THAT ISN'T SCARY ENOUGH! HALLOWEEN HAS TO BE SCARY!11111"

"HALLOWEEN ISN'T JUST ABOUT BEING SCARY YOU F*CKING IDIOT! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!" screamed Moe from inside the box.

"He's right," said Tingle. "Today is a day about having fun!"

"You know what?" said Ben. "I'm leaving. I'll make a movie, and it'll show everything that's scary about today! You'll be so scared YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!"

He teleported out of the room, ready to show them what Halloween was really all about.

Later:

"Oh, f*ck," whispered Navi, as she was being chased by a masked psychopath.

"THIS FELS LIKE A GOD DAY 4 MURDER!" screamed link, holding a machine gun. "PERPARE TO DITH!"

Navi ran for her life, as Link shot everyone in his path.

Ben was walking around, trying to come up with ideas for his movie. "I know, I need someone to force to see what I'm doing! Like that dumb fairy!" He put a bag over Navi's head and teleported her away.

Laterer:

Ben was almost ready, when Navi woke up. "Why hello, Navi. I'm here to demonstrate some scary sh*t that I'm doing."

"Mmmmmm mmm mmmmm!"

"Oh, yeah, I put tape on your mouth. You'll be fine, just walk along. I got my friends Slendy and Jeff to get all of the scary things they could thing of for my movie! They weren't able to make it, but let's see what horrors await us!" They kept walking along. "Here you will find one of the most famous things for Halloween, witches!"

"Actually, I'm not a witch, I'm just a cat."

"SHUT THE F*CK UP YOU WHORE! You no what, you aren't that scary anyway, I'll find someone better! Like...Ashley! JUST KIDDING she's too scary even for me, lol." But something that is really terrifying is the skeleton! I don't know why they're scary, BUT THEY ARE! I wanted someone cool like Jack Skellington BUT I HAD TO SETTLE FOR THIS LOSER!"

"hey, ben. don't be such a...hack." The skeleton shrugged as the drums went Ba dunk chhhhhhh.

"I have an idea, how about you stop being so lame and actually be scary, you f*ck.

"you seem to have anger issues. maybe it'd be better if you drowned your sorrows." Ba dunk chhhhhhhhh.

Another skeleton ran up to them. "SANS, IS THIS A PARTY? I LOVE PARTIES! YOU MUST HAVE JUST FORGOTTEN TO GIVE ME MY INVITATION!"

"That's because you weren't invi-" Ben was interrupted by Sans.

"of course you were invited, bro."

"Damn you all, you are ruining my Halloween!"

"I LOVE HALLOWEEN! WHAT'S HALLOWEEN?"

"Forget it, lets go Navi."

"Mmmm mmm."

Ben attempted for hours to find something actually scary for Halloween, but to no avail. The only vampires and werewolves he saw were from Twilight, and so he killed them all. YAY! But he was unable to find anyone scary. (Hannibal didn't count because he is totes ooc)

Later, Ben was crying in his room because Halloween just wasn't scary anymore. The rest of the Tingling Sensation walked up to him to comfort him, but he was just too sad. But eventually, someone mailed a tape to them, titled "SCARY HALLOWEEN MOVIE IT'S THE BEST!"

"What's this?" Ben whispered. "Did someone complete my movie for me?"

He put it in the VCR, and it began to play.

"HALLOWEEN, THE SCARIEST DAY OF ALL! SOMEONE ASKED TO SEE HOW SCARY HALLOWEEN COULD BE, AND SO I WILL DEMONSTRATE IT MYSELF! AND I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL...SANS STOP PLAYING THE TROMBONE AND PICK UP THE CAMERA! IT'S POINTED AT MY FEET!

"what, i thought we needed some music for dramatic effect."

"WELL, IT ISN'T WORKING!"

The next ten minutes were of Papyrus yelling, while Sans make some bad puns.

Ben threw the remote at the screen. "Nothing is scary anymore! MY LIFE IS MEANINGLESS!"

But then, Tingle and his friends walked into the room. "Ben, I know you've been (AN: or ben GEDDIT!) down about this Halloween thing, so we hired a psychopath to hunt you down! Now you'll be able to see some really scary sh*t!"

"You would do that for me?"

"Yes, we would! There he is right now!"

The scariest killer of them all, the Villager, chopped the door in half and threw the axe at Ben, chopping his arm off. "Aww, guys! You shouldn't have! I love you guys soo" but then he died from getting his head chopped off, before inexplicably being alive again the next chapters.

"Well, today was fun!" yelled Tingle. "It's a good thing we aren't forgetting something!"

"F*ck you all," said Navi, tied up in the corner.

AN: Wow, taht really was scary! But not as scary as...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A spooky scary skeleton popped out!