Chapter 16: Where's Waldo

Chapter 16:

AN: Hola! U no hoo i dont lik (besides Timber)? Waldo! I cant never found him in him in his blokes! That striped son of a Brit! So hese goda be a bad gey in this Shatner. Well here wii goh!

Chapter Fitteen Recap!: Mitten gets trepid in her hose by the Hogwarts School of Prayeers and Mirricles, she starts goin cray cray, she fines My Inner Life, she goes even more cray cray, she wes in luv wit link and despided 2 krill Jenna, she excapeds when Ebony plows up the skull, she kills jenna and cia, the Hot Topic Krew is sad, Tingle steels the Evertything Note from Dark, and a kitty cat spiels it from him.

Chaptre beggin!

Link was in bed wif Ruto the Zorua, cuz link is turned on by fish.

"Bloop bloop," blooped Rudolph the Zorro.

"Water you doing? (AN: geddit! Becase Rudy is a fish and fish life in waddle!)" aped Lonk from Pennsylvania.

"Dis is da langrage of mah peple!" Rout the Sora fishily said. "Bloop bloop!"

"Wow, fishly talk relly terns mii onn!" sayd link.

"Bi the way, can i hav a soda?" the naked fish lady said.

"Nobody mayks mi get suede! If im getting sodo, its jest 4 mii!" Link got an evil look on his face and started to laugh evilly.

"Link, water (AN: geddit!) u doin?" the Zoroastrianism scardily ask.

Later:

"Hay Navi, du u went some fish sticks?"

"Why, thank you, Link! I would love some." Navi took a bite. "These are delicious! I never knew you were a such good cook."

"Mwahahahahahahahah," mumbled link.

"Um...Link? Why are you doing an evil laugh? And where is Ruto?" Navi looked down at the fish sticks. "OH F*CK!"

Letter:

Navi was washing her mouth out, when someone yelled, "Wait!"

It was...Old Man! He was wearing a two piece swimsuit, and he blew a kiss to Link.

"Tingle sented one of ihs evil werkers 2 kill u! It is...Waldo!"

Waldo, noun in Britishland as Wally, is an evil bad guy and a master of diskys! His full name is Ralph Waldo Emerson, and hes an essayist.

"Ono weave got 2 fined him!" link wed.

Afew homers later:

Linkara climed atop the fourth wall of a building so that he could see Waldo. "Oke, he has two bee her somewhere." LInk looked down in the crowd to find Waldo, until he realized that he was tereable at Where's Waldo books! "Onio where is he!" yelped link.

Link tooked out a sniper rifle so that he could shoot down Walfred. "I don see him. Mebbe if i just shoot everything i ken kell him!" Link started shooting as many people in the crowd as he could.

"LINK! STOP KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE, YOU MONSTER!" screamed Navi.

"I ken do wat I want," Link s "Stop not been suppertive of my hopes and dreams!"

Navi attempted to grab the gun away from Link, but he able to knock her onto the ground.

Link got bach 2 the killin, when he herd a noise behind him! He turned around, but Navi was standin ther like nermal.

"Navi, did sometin hamplen?" Navi didnt say inything. "Hay, why isent Navy talking? Meh, itz perbably nothi," Link got back to the likking.

"Mfmfmffmmmf!" link heard somewun say. It was coming from a bag Navi was holding! He looked in the bag, and the real Navi was in it, bound and gagged!

"Hay, u arnt the reel Navi!"

"That's because I'm..." fake Navi took off a mask. "Waldo! Master of disguise!"

"Heiy, look! I found u!" Link started to laugh hysterically, as he thought of himself as hilarious.

"But really," said Waldo, "How couldn't you tell that it was me? I mean, my only disguise was a Navi mask and a nametag that said her name.

Navi spit out her gag. "Quit just standing there and do something!"

"Fin!" Lin yeld. "u don't have 2 bee sew mien obout it! Wate! I dont have enny wepens!"

Old Man jumped up. "Quik, teak this!" He threw something to Link! It was...a bottle of Viagra. "That's for tonight. See u then!" He climbed into his van and drove away.

"Huh," said Waffle. "That was weird." Little did he know that Navi escaped from the bag. She roundhouse kicked him off of the building.

"At least we won't have to worry about him anymore," Navi sighed.

"Or will you!" It was...Waldo! "I told you I was a master of disguise. I disguised this random guy as me, and then Tingle used the Death Note to control him. See ya later." Wallow disapeared into thin are.

"So...r we done? cuz ive got a date 2 go too," Link verilized.

Layer:

Tingle, Epona, Waldo, and Hannibal evilly sat around an evil looking table like the villains they are. Hannibal was eating the fish sticks that Navi threw away.

"So, Master Tingle. We have a new member of our evil team," Epona said with the voice of James Earl Jones.

"Yes, you have been a real help, Waldo."

Waldo smiled and then happily took a bite of Hannibal's fish sticks, unaware of what they contained.

"But," said Epona. "There are still more people to join our evil Legion of Doom (name not final)."

"Yes," Tingle whispered evilly. "I think I have some ideas."

The fairy-man looked outside to see Ebony's and Sara's two castles.

AN: I wander wet will hatpin necks! An now Im Hungary for fish sticks! If u haven alredy done it, do the pole on my profeel page. Also tell yere frends abot this so thet i can be realy poperlar! Tim dozen desert 2 bee sew populace since hese stolid.