Chapter 94 - Gotta Love A Guy With Such A Calm Temper

You bastard, is this how you plan to deal with me? You demon! Do you have any idea how scary an hysterical woman can be! Damn it, as soon as I get off this stage, I'm going to punch you so hard you'll see the stars despite the sun still being up!

As he thought that, Fang Lu gulped and hurriedly summoned the 'fake' scroll. He screamed in his head and wanted to go back in time and kick himself in the balls for not having brought the Martial Way instead.

Why was he so worried?

The answer was lying right in front of his eyes: her eyes glowing like a demon's flaming orbs, her robes fluttering madly despite the lack of wind and her ferocious grin as fierce as that of a bloodthirsty beast!

You bastard Fu Yin, open your eyes and I'll show you exactly who is going to surrender!

"You have a powerful attack? Let this sister show you exactly how I don't give a fuck about it!"

With the wave of her hand, a mighty shield appeared by her side, an oak depicted on top of it. Indestructible! Unmovable! It gave off a feeling that only a god would be able to break this shield apart!

"You have a sturdy defense? Open your eyes and see if you still dare utter such words!"

In front of Xiao Wu, the air trembled and a black sword seemed to split reality apart as it appeared out of nowhere: a fierce blade, completely black, with the design of a bloodthirsty dragon coiling around the handle!

"Or perhaps you think you have superior reflexes? Tell that to the soles of my shoes!"

Above, in the sky, the sun suddenly twisted as it turned into a purple moon! As purple moonlight shone down, the girl's eyes suddenly glowed violet as a dense fog roiled around her feet.

The weapon of a death god, the shield of a war deity, the ability to make the day into dusk! The Black Dragon Sword, the White Tree Shield and the Purple Moon had been removed from the girl's Pseudo Core and were revealed for the world to see!

All out! It was as if a dam had just been plugged open, Xiao Wu spared no effort into etching her domineering figure into the mind of the shocked audience!

Swish!

Before anyone could say anything, the hovering Black Dragon Blade disappeared and reappeared in front of Fang Lu's forehead...

"Gha!"

Dodging at the last second, Fang Lu broke into cold sweat as the sharpness of the draconic blade seemed to wound his soul simply due to its presence!

The blade however didn't wait for him to regain its cool...

Swish! Swish! Swish!

In what looked like a beautiful dance, Fang Lu dodged each and every blow! Despite his chubby body, was Fang Lu agile? Of course not! He would not be able to dodge forever! Unless...

Up in the sky, five lines of ancient words were shining down upon the stage... Fang Lu bellowed as, one by one, those five lines all lit up!

"A Wind!"

The first line shone with a glowing, green light, looking extremely imposing!

Blowing Above!

Scarring the Earth Below!

Slashing the Almighty Heavens Apart!

Forth Comes the Hurricane that Steals Lives!

However, as for the four remaining ones, they were all trapped within the youth's throat as he had to stop the chanting to jump out of harm's way.

The Black Dragon Blade once more attempted to slash towards Fang Lu's body, but the youth, whose speed had been enhanced, even if only slightly, due to the winds, was able to jump out of harm's way.