Chapter 69 - Title At The End

Yin Hei smiled and he descended, landing in front of Fu Yin himself once again. Except, this smile was not due to happiness, but due to absolute hatred.

The man grabbed Fu Yin by the collar of his robes and then spat on his face "You... Thought that you had grown lucky? It is too bad the heavens owe me too much, so much in fact that you shouldn't hope for miracles! I have all the favor of the heavens in this plane! Me, and I alone!"

Fu Yin gritted his teeth in anger "You... Well, I won't say you won't succeed as that would be too cliché, but you do realize you are going through the old big and powerful gives away his plan to the world while raising countless death flags cliché, don't you?"

Yin Hei gritted his teeth and punched the boy in the chest, so hard that he fell face first on the ground, spitting out blood: most likely, a few ribs had broken.

"I told you not to talk back to me! Or did I? I do not remember! Ahaha! Still, you should get the gist of it and shut up... Or else..." Yin Hei grinned viciously.

Fu Yin desperately looked around, in search of something that could help in fight... When suddenly his eyes widened and his pupils shrunk, as if the eye sockets were about to bulge out! He gaped, incapable of believing what he was seeing.

He looked from Yin Hei to the thing that he had saw and he laughed even though blood splurged out of his clothes: his blue eyes filled with scorn and killing intent as he crawled up.

"I dare you... To punch me again! First though, look behind you, if you don't, you are a chicken!" He laughed and he spread his arms.

Yin Hei frowned: did the child lose his sanity perhaps? He was about to turn when he thought about something: this was a trap.

'The boy probably had some kind of treasure that would enable to defeat me if I let my guard down! You actually tried to deceive me like that! You fool!' The man smirked 'I would never fall for that!'

"A living chicken is still better than a decaying dragon!" He said and charged a punch.

Fu Yin's smile grew wider and he even whistled a happy tune.

Yin Hei furrowed his brows: the kid was a bit too calm about this... Was this actually not a trap? He was about to turn again, but then he slapped himself across the face 'Don't fall for it you idiot!'

He turned to look at the child with amazement: with just a few words, he had managed to confuse his mind... twice! Still, in the end, he had decided.

'I'll kill him first and worry about stuff later!' He charged his right fist once more and he punched out with all his might "Die!!!"

Suddenly, Yin Hei had an eerie feeling, as if death's scythe was resting on his neck.

He wanted to stop his own blow, but he could not as he was already in full swing! The Dragon gritted his teeth and put more power into the punch: it was now only a single palm away from the boy's chest, now it was half of that and half again...

The man smiled and yelled "You are dead!"

"BAM!"

The sound rang out and a thick fog could be seen emanating outwards from the point of impact. The people from the Sect felt their legs grow weak: such power, there was no way Fu Yin could possibly survive!

Then, their faces changed when the mist began to churn and fade away... Revealing an astonishing scene: Fu Yin was laying on the ground, but he was fine, meanwhile Yin Hei was still in the motion of the swing and, finally, a person clutched Yin Hei's right hand within his.