Chapter 17 - Do What You Want With Her!

As soon as Xiao Wu got home she changed her blue robe into the Sect Robes. She washed the blue clothes and put it underneath the pillow just like she had done in the past few days. This had become a routine ever since she had kept challenging disciples as the blue robed night challenger.

"Oh, come on!" When she picked up the mask and saw it though, she couldn't help but curse: deep cracks covered the wooden, plain mask and she did not have a spare. Fortunately, she could make another one but it would waste time!

She sighed and applied pressure with her fingers, crushing the mask into powder. She walked out of the house and stretched before going back in again. It was still five in the morning so she could wait a bit more before running to the tower so she checked the door to Cheng Hao's room.

It was still closed from the inside and she felt spiritual energy fluctuations, meaning Cheng Hao was still meditating. Although she couldn't shake off the feeling that something might have happened for someone like him to take so long to breakthrough, she could do nothing as the room was sealed by a golden, fluctuating seal.

"Good morning brother..." she caressed the door before walking out.

Without making a sound, she ran to the tower in order to cultivate the Purple Qi from the East. She sat down in a meditative state, but instead of meditating, she focused her Qi to her seven apertures and looked east.

Suddenly, light came from the horizon and the sky started to light up. Seeing that, Xiao Wu started to breathe in as slowly as she could. Purple gases started to be inhaled together with the usual air...

She kept inhaling for a total of two minutes and, when she could not hold it in any longer and felt that she was about to faint, she exhaled. 

Instead of purple though, the gases were now a faint green. She repeated the process a total of ten times until there was no more purple gas to absorb and then circulated the Purple Qi she had absorbed, adding it to her own reserve of Purple Qi in her Pseudo-Dantian.

She stood up, her long blue and purple hair fluttering in the wind. She slowly 'walked' back home, jumping from roof to roof enjoying the beautiful dawn.

When she arrived at the hut, her cheerful expression immediately turned into a frown. She touched behind her head and realized she had forgotten to tie her hair in a ponytail and she remembered that she also didn't apply make up to mask her own appearance. 

Right now she looked like her true self, the handsome little girl that could make goddesses grow red with envy because of her beauty.

Why would she worry about that now? Because in front of her hut there were a total of 20 figures wrapped in black cloaks. 

One had just walked out from the house and had spoken with another figure whom looked like the leader. He was a middle aged man. He already had white hair although he was in his early forties, his expression was that of anger and grief and he was also the only one that did not hide his face.

"Sir Zi Luo, it is of no use! Even I cannot break the barrier and if we use any more power those old fools will notice us... We have tried to break in from other walls but they are all protected by that mysterious golden light. Instead of damaging them, the strange seal is actually absorbing what we are throwing at him to replenish its own Qi! If we keep going like this it is likely we would just end up helping out the person inside..."

The middle aged man had a hand on his chin and was ripping strand after strand of hair out in anger. Initially, he had beautiful mustaches and a long beard. However, he didn't seem to care about appearances as he removed another strand of hair.