Chapter 20 - Triumph Over The Older Generation

"What exactly is this situation?" Cheng Hao held his laughter in as his gaze lingered on the scene in front of him: Lu Fang was on the ground, his nose bleeding, his Reverend stage self knocked unconscious. On top of the unconscious Lu Fang, a concerned Xiao Wu was... Apologising.

As the she waved her hands, the black sword and the white shield followed the movements and kept hitting the old man's body creating even more bruises. Seeing that, she apologized even more and even more bruises formed.

At one point, even Cheng Hao couldn't hold his laugher in as he followed his partner Goldy and also ROFTL-ed, holding his abdomen.

Just how did this situation come to happen?

...

Lu Fang had followed the crimson robed Cheng Hao back on the road to his hut in the Mysterious Light-Shadow Sect's ground. At one point, the old man had deliberately decided that the journey had tired the young boy too much and had thus picked him up off the ground.

No matter how much the child resisted or threw attacks at him, the old man wasn't fazed a bit and instead expressed his admiration for his young master's attacks and flattered him nonstop. Although Cheng Hao could easily handle mid level Superior stage opponents and put up a fight with high level Superior stage cultivators, Reverend stage was still way out his league.

The situation was just so comical that the people who crossed them started laughing nonstop. Of course they got their asses handed to them by the old Reverend stage cultivator, angered of their mocking towards the boy in his arms.

At one point, Cheng Hao had grown so enraged by the ridicule he was receiving and hit the old man on a pressure point, sealing his cultivation base back to the Superior stage. By doing that, he was able to break free from the old man's restraint but by then they had already arrived to his house... 

Cheng Hao ran straight in and the old man soon followed.

It was at that time that Xiao Wu had appeared. She was still dressed as a man and was still wearing make up to harden her soft, feminine features. 

With her new cultivation of the peak level Inferior stage (Achieved thanks to the Purple Moon Scripture) she reacted fast. Seeing the old man chasing after Cheng Hao she misunderstood the situation and was enraged: she immediately called out her illusory Martial Ways as she also readied her True Martial Ways located in the Pseudo-Core.

Thanks to the Purple Moon and her newly acquired Purple Moonlight Senses Enhacing Technique, her five senses were enhanced by a dozen times, time seemed to have dilated. She pounced towards the newcomer and her strength was enhanced straight to the low level Advanced stage when she rotated her Pseudo-Core.

Xiao Wu had stabbed her hand towards a bewildered Lu Fang whom wasn't able to react in time as the White Shield slammed head-on on his face, breaking his nose in the process. If he had gotten the chance to use his true cultivation and possessed the might of a Reverend martial cultivator, those full-power attacks would have had little to no effect on him.

Unfortunately, Cheng Hao had sealed his true cultivation and it had gone down two whole stages so he only had the strength of a Superior stage cultivator. 

He was lucky the strike hadn't broken his skull, but it had easily sent him in the land of dreams. After all, a surprise attack made by an enraged Xiao Wu going at her full power truly wasn't weak, as demonstrated by the fact that Lu Fang had been knocked out...

Cheng Hao had to stop her from attacking him anymore and tried to explain the situation as fast and as clearly as he could before she used the Black Dragon Sword. When she learned of her mistake, she began waving her hands around as she apologized. Unfortunately, her two weapons followed...