Chapter 24 - Meeting A New Family

Xiao Wu and Fan Lai dashed through the corridors, the hundreds of people surrounding them soon got left in the dust.

The two youths turned left and right, climbed a few sets of stairs and finally found themselves in a wide room.

There were a few tables as well as a dozen or so chairs. Most of them already had a few people sitting in them: inside the room there were eight other people beside Xiao Wu and Fan Lai.

At first, the group of people inside had been startled. Still, they immediately relaxed when they saw it was just Fan Lai. One of them stood up and walked towards Fan Lai and Xiao Wu.

He was taller than Fan Lai was but wasn't that beautiful. He was a lot manlier though: his ripped muscles could be seen from beneath the sect robes and a large katana, two meters long and thirty centimetres wide, hanged from his back.

Below the robes he wore a crimson leather shirt and black pants, a black scarf fluttered behind him although there was no wind. His frame and blood-red clothes made him look quite domineering.

His red hair, fierce expression and grey eyes together with the massive weapon, his fierce attitude that made him look like some kind of Demon God... This all led to the people secretly dubbing him the Fiery Hound. Whose Hound? Fan Lai's of course. The man had been Fan Lai's servant ever since he had been able to walk and speak.

"Young master, you have arrived!" The man knelt on the ground.

Fan Lai frowned deeply when he heard that. He hurriedly helped him up and affectionately sighed "Get up Salomon. Here we are neither master nor Servant. Here, we are brothers"

Fan Lai lifted his head and pointed to Xiao Wu "Everybody, this is our new brother! He is called Xiao Li and although he looks pretty young, he has the cultivation base of the Basic stage! This time I was lucky, and now such a genius is our junior brother! Xiao Li, please, go ahead and greet your new family!"

Xiao Wu stepped forward and bowed "Name is Xiao Li, nice to meet all of you!" One by one, the seven people who were still sitting walked up to her and also greeted her.

"Hello handsome, I am Yan Rui! I won't mind if you want to... 'Meet up' later at my hut!" A beautiful woman with the cultivation of low level Basic stage stepped forward and hugged Xiao Wu, pressing the child close to her prominent chest.

"Of course, it will be fine even if you would like to get to know each other right now..." She hugged the girl even tighter as she pushed her already bountiful chest out.

She was nowhere as beautiful as Xiao Wu, but she was a beauty nevertheless. She wore slight makeup around her phoenix eyes and had soft, red lips. Her long, black hair was tied into long braids and she had snow-white skin.

Xiao Wu was about to suffocate as the woman held her in between her 'pillows'.

Just as she was about to run out of breath, a strong hand picked her up and dragged her in front of a tall and muscular man. He was even more buffed than the peak level Basic stage Solomon, however his cultivation was a lot lower, being in the low level Basic stage

"Don't just hog all of him for you, you damn woman" The voice wasn't deep as his body would suggest, instead it was really soft. However, it still held some kind of masculine tone that couldn't be removed.

He spat out the word 'woman' as if it was the worse insult he could make at that moment "You nymphomaniac will suck him dry!"

He then turned towards the 'boy' in his arms. The man's face was not that bad to look at: his big nose, eyes and mouth strangely weren't at all ugly when put together. His green hair wasn't tied and instead fell down his shoulders freely.