Chapter 46 - Martial Sister

As soon as the shout came out,five figures kicked off the ground and distanced themselves from one another. Only Cheng Hao stood still, not moving a step from where he was, wearing a mocking smile on his face.

Zhao Bu scoffed at the sight and looked at his other five opponents: Sou Rou had already entered a fighting stance, three big symbols floated behind her.

One was a rose, one was a lion and one was a picture of the ocean. Zhao Bu, who had fought her countless times due to their rivalry, knew full well the power of those three glowing seals.

Sou Rou glanced his way and he nodded. He also didn't wait any longer and rotated his cultivation base: the power of the peak Advanced stage rushed out applying pressure on his surroundings...

Breaking through the Superior stage didn't need much effort but talent and enlightnening had a major role in it: becoming Superior meant knowing more, understanding more.

After doing that, you would turn those enlightenings and knowledge into Qi, this Qi would then condense and become like a satellite that would orbit the Core!

It would generate a lot more energy as it orbits and rotates on its axis than the Core, so it could be said that the Core is only a tool, used to nurture the Satellite, but it is still needed, just like a man needs water or food to survive, the Satellite needs to orbit around a Core to exist.

Zhao Bu rotated his Core, pushing it as fast as he could, to the brink of collapse. His whole body tensed and a gigantic spearhead appeared hovering behind him.

Cheng Hao's eyebrow rose "A Phalanx... Quite the nice sensed Qi you got there. It won't miss as long as it is aligned with the target and it would grow bigger and bigger the closer it gets to the opponent until it becomes as tall as a mountain..."

He turned to look at the three floating seals with interest "The three seals of the Animal, Plant and Nature. You seem to have chosen the Strength Lion, the Retaliation Rose and the Ever-changing Sea... You truly have good intuition, this is among the best two hundred combinations possible among hundreds of thousands"

Hearing those words, the Second Protector Wu Rou scoffed: even she didn't know what her own disciple's Qi's three attributes were and now this youth came out of nowhere claiming to know them...

She turned to look smilingly at her apprentice, ready for her to slap him in the face, but her smile froze when she saw Sou Rou gaping "H-How did you know?"

Cheng Hao smiled "If you are talking about cultivation techniques, there is nobody in this plane as knowledgable as me who has read all seven-million seven-hundred-seventy-seven-thousands seven-hundred-seventy-six-books of the Tower of Babel!" He smiled amused "And even got the chance to gaze upon the Sealed Prohibited 7'777'777th book on the top floor!"

Sou Rou's eyes opened even wider: she didn't know what that boy in front of her was talking about at all, but it seemed like a completely colossal feat...

And it really was. To accomplish that and read all those books in less than seven-hundred-seventy-seven days it took all of his resources and knowledge on Space and Time dilations and restriction techniques. But it was worthy. What one reads in the Tower of Babel he remembers, no matter the language or the text it is written in, he would remember it.

And such a lowly cultivation technique such as the Three Mirrored Seals and the Phalanx, shouldn't the apparent omniscient being who created the tower be ashamed if such techniques weren't recorded down?

The two youths gritted their teeth and entered a fighting stance. Cheng Hao looked at their body once and then smiled "Stances... Useless, unless you wish to let your opponent know of your movements beforehand! I learned this lesson the hard way, when the Glacier Old Man almost ripped my heart off! Using a stance won't help you once you reach the pinnacle of power!"