Black out Alternate ending

My eyes opened to brightness. I was looking across a big lawn, my lawn. Cal running towards my with Rob standing not so far away. I smiled at them both and lifted Cal off the ground and into my arms. Rob walked over placing a hand on my face and smiling at me. "Forever and always" The words came smoothly from his mouth. "Forever and always" I replied before everything became darkness once again. 

...10 years later

3rd person

The rain fell in a soothing sound, people running around outside and hurrying to get inside. A man and his family ran into their house with news papers over their head. The boy hurried into the house but the parents took their time, They stopped infront of the house and looked at each other before leaning in and kissing dropping the newspapers to the ground and pretending it was just them in the world.

They smiled and walked into the house to change.

...

Steph's P.O.V

It's been ten years since the crash. I stopped teaching and opened my own cafe since then. My friend died a few years after the crash from cancer, I hate to say it but it seems like karma to me. Rob was still making movies and Cal is in grade 5 now and gets good grades. He has brown hair like his father now. Rob built a little cabin for our aniversary. 

"Can you believe 10 years ago I could have lost you forever? Do you know how dead inside I would be without you?" Rob said pulling me into him. "I know but I just couldn't let you go through that so I decided to live." I smiled. "Well i'm glad you did." He said and kissed my forehead. "What do you say we drop Cal off at a friends and go for an early honeymoon?" Rob suggested with a smile. I stood up immediately and said "Okay lets go, those clothes of yours need to be removed, they have evidence that we talked about the past." I walked out of the room with a smile and opened Cal's door before telling him he's going to stay with uncle Declan and aunt Kaitlyn for the weekend. 

We headed out to the cabin dropping Cal off at Declans on the way. Robs clothes seemed to vanish before we even got up the stairs. 

"Before we do anything further I have a question to ask. Can we have another baby?" Rob asked with a  cute little face. I smiled and nodded before pulling him onto the bed and kissing him deeply. 

Everything was perfect, Everything turned out great. The world was like a black out everything seemed to disappear except The things that mattered the most. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yay alternate ending!! I hope you guys liked it and I'm sorry that it has to end, but if you havent already you can go check out my other stories and let me know your thoughts on them!! I love you guys for reading this and thank you for making writing more exciting for me knowing that someone was actually going to read it.