DANCE!

Steph's P.O.V 

i gave in. i took him back.  all the hurt and pain was gone and there was nothing but us again. 

i spent the week with rob until he was done filming and got to go home for a while again. i also got to be an extra in one of the scenes, which was really amazing. we spent one more night in the hotel, before getting on rob's private jet and flying home. 

rather than going home to my house i went over to rob's so we could have some time together without having movie shoot interuptions. rob opened the front door and we walked inside. i was still amazed everytime i saw his house.  he dropped our bags beside the bed and started to do a little dance. "we're home,we're home" he sang moving his hips side to side and moving his arms around. i couldnt help but giggled well he danced.

i sat on the bed and pulled out some one dollarbills and started throwing them at him and yelling "dance! dance!" he started to dance like he was a stripper causing me to laugh even harder. he started to dance and strip down to his boxers. i threw my last bill at him and he stopped then said "okay folks thats all for tonight." he grabbed his clothes and started to walk away. "i have twenties" i said as he left the room. he slid on the floor so he was standing in the doorway again and started to dance towards me. i burst into laughter and could barely control my self.

"so what exactlydo i get if i give you a hundred dollar bill?" i managed to ask after getting my breathing in control again. "oh so thats what you want." he replied and took a step towards me. he picked up the remote to his radio and pushed the power button. a guitar solo began to play and rob was soon playing air guitar. i burst into laughter once again as he sang and played air guitar to the music. when the song finally ended i calmed myself down and said "well after that my wallet is empty now." he stopped dancing and stepped closer to me. "well you know you get a free kiss everytime you spend atleast a hundred dollars, and you spent two hundred." he leaned forward and kissed me deeply. then there was the second kiss. his tongue ran along my bottom lip and i let it in causing butterflies in my stomach. he pulled back and i couldnt help but let my eyes wander up and down his body.

"god you are so hot" i whispered hoping he wouldnt hear. "what was that?" he asked, clearly he heard me. "oh nothing" i replied looking up at the ceiling. "oh really? it sounded like you just called me hot?" i continued to look up at the ceiling and said "you must be hearing things." "oh so im not hot?" i looked down at him to see his eyebrows raised. "i never said that" i replied with a smile. "so you did call me hot?" "nope" i rpelied popping the p. "okay so you wouldnt mind if i put my clothes back on?" he asked with a smirk on his face. i bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut. "no of course not." "oh really?" he replied putting his lips right infront of mine. i couldnt take it anymore. i gave him a quick kiss on the lips and said "please dont put your shirt on!" he chuckled and walked out of the room in nothing but his boxers. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

yes guys another short chapter, im sorry i just really had to put that in :) i hope you enjoyed it though!