Not again!

Steph's P.O.V

It was finally time for rob to leave and go back to work but he still had a few hours before he had to leave. 

"hey babe come here for a second!" Rob yelled from down the stairs. I sighed and rolled off of our bed before walking down to where Rob was. "what is it?" I asked. "i have a surprise for you." He said smiling. I was suddenly excited for whatever it was he held behind his back. He pulled his arm around and held up a plane ticket infront of me. I just looked at him in confusion.

"You're coming with me!" he sad happily. I smiled widely when i realized what he meant and hugged him tightly. "thats amazing! how did you get the ticket so quick?" i asked. "One of the guys I work with were going to bring their girlfriend but they broke up and he gave me his other ticket." He said. "that's great, well not the part that they are broken up but that i get to go" I said excitedly. 

"now go pack your bags before we have to leave!" Rob rushed. I smiled and hurried up the stairs to pack. 

We got first class seats and Rob and his friend both got tickets that were in the middle so I just switched seats with his friend. I entwined my fingers in robs as the plane took off. 

The plane started to shake a bit and the man on the p.a explained what was going on. I looked at rob with a worried expression and gripped his hand tighter. Suddenly the plane began to fall and I was holding on to Rob with my life before everything turned to darkness.

Robert's P.O.V

My eyes flew open and my body was embraced in water. I looked next to me to see Steph. Her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving. I quickly ripped off my seatbelt and hers and pulled her to the top of the plane. I took in a deep breath of air and swam towards where the door used to be. 

Just as i was running out of air I made it to the top of the water and breathed heavily. I quickly looked around holding steph above the water until i found something floating on the water. I swam to it pulling steph along with me. Being careful to keep her head above the water. I climbed on what looked to be part of the plane and pulled steph up. 

"come on steph wake up, I cant lose you" I said as i pumped her chest and gave her mouth to mouth. Finally she gargled out water and began to breathe heavily sitting up and looking afraid. I let out a deep breath and pulled her into my arms to calm her. 

I could hear yelling in the distance. I looked up to see my friend toby yelling for help. "over here!" I yelled back waving at him. When he finally found where i was he swam quickly towards us. I pulled him up out of the water.

"did you see anyone else out there?" i asked worried. "no I couldn't see anyone but you guys." He replied as he caught his breath. "okay well I can see an island over there we have to try and get to it." I said determined to get us somewhere safe. "well lucky for us the current is going that way so we should get there soon, what about steph how is she?" He asked worriedly. "i'm okay" steph said quietly.  I pulled her closer to me as i felt her shiver slightly. 

Toby was right, in no time we were at the island. I looked around for any sign of life, but i couldn't find anyone. Toby helped me  carry steph onto shore and he immediately went to find us something to make a fire. I had to be stuck with anyone stranded it would be toby. He certainly knows his way in the wilderness. I comforted steph until toby was back and again in no time we had a fire started.

"hey sexy" steph said in a weak voice. "Hey" i whispered." toby moved awkwardly beside us but i ignored it and focused on steph. "thank you" She whispered. "for what?" "for saving me silly" she said with a cough. I smiled and said "I would save you from a volcano if i had to." She smiled and moved closer into my arms before drifting off to sleep.

"hey toby?" I said breaking the silence between us. "ya?" He said rubbing his hands by the fire. "I'm sorry i didnt help you from the plane." I said frowning. "Don't worry about it. I know how much you love her, I would be mad if you did help me and not her." He replied with a small smile. I smiled and said "well atleast we dont have to work" trying to lighten up the mood. "yes high five" he said lifting his hand up. I chuckled and gave him a high five. "Well I'm gonna hit the hay, well technically it's sand but, you know what i mean. I'll see you in the morning" I said as i laid down with Steph in my arms. "goodnight" toby said before i drifted to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh no! their stranded again! atleast they have a friend this time :) For anyone who wants to know toby is toby mcguire.

by the way just wanted to thank everyone for reading this i didnt think that many people would read it! :)